• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JURY DUTY 2: STARRING ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
... Got jury duty tomorrow. I was wondering what the clothes situation is like in the courthouse? Do I need to dress like The Practice or can I get away with a button up shirt and jeans?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I just recently went, t-shirt and jeans, hell and a hat.

I just sat around for two days doing nothing. I'd rather have been at work.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Wellington said:
I just recently went, t-shirt and jeans, hell and a hat.

I just sat around for two days doing nothing. I'd rather have been at work.

Two days? No way! I have an interview Tuesday morning! Maybe that's just because it's New York and they have like 5,000 murder trials a day with all the stabbings and whatnot.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Well, this just might be the most well hung jury ever.
Tell some of your fellow jurors about your vibrating nipple, you might make a friend or anal penetration.

i went dressed in shorts and a ratty old t-shirt, and they STILL picked my homeless looking ass. Hearing a bunch of little girls talk about where some dude put his tongue and fingers != $15 a day. I shoudl have asked for a raise.

i went dressed in shorts and a ratty old t-shirt, and they STILL picked my homeless looking ass. Hearing a bunch of little girls talk about where some dude put his tongue and fingers != $15 a day. I shoudl have asked for a raise.

kobe%20bryant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom