• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ke Huy Quan should return as Short Round in the upcoming Indiana Jones game

VulcanRaven

Last edited:
I recognized him when I watched "Everything" for the first time. I was shocked, but very happy to see him in that movie. Guy of course looks much older, but he's still instantly recognizable. Not many people can say that about their appearance from that long ago. He was also Data in The Goonies.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Considering it took him winning an award and namechecking an in-audience Spielberg in his acceptance speech for it to have cut through that he was in Temple of Doom, I'm not 100% that people would care about it. I'm not aware of it being mentioned until he got the award - I might have missed it though.

I reckon you could get the German woman from The Last Crusade in and get as much from it.

Incidentally while googling this, I found the actor (Alison Doody) is just 6 years older than Ke Huy Quan.

Last edited:

VulcanRaven

Considering it took him winning an award and namechecking an in-audience Spielberg in his acceptance speech for it to have cut through that he was in Temple of Doom, I'm not 100% that people would care about it. I'm not aware of it being mentioned until he got the award - I might have missed it though.

I reckon you could get the German woman from The Last Crusade in and get as much from it.

Incidentally while googling this, I found the actor (Alison Doody) is just 6 years older than Ke Huy Quan.
He didn't act in movies between 2002 and 2021 so its not suprising that people didn't know him. He is making a comeback. I have heard people praising Everything Everywhere All at Once.

Last edited:
Top Bottom