• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves Returns as John Wick in 'Ballerina' Spinoff

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Collider can exclusively reveal that Keanu Reeves is currently in Prague and set to reprise his role as John Wick in the John Wick spinoff film starring Ana de Armas. This exciting report comes on the heels of the announcement that the Ballerina film will also see Ian McShane return to the franchise as Winston, the manager of The Continental Hotel. It is not yet clear if Reeves' reprisal will be a cameo, or if he will have a larger part in the overarching plot of Ballerina.

You just know he's going to be dropping motherfuckers like crazy in that one too. And man Ana De Armas...Hmmm yes, that's a high quality lady right there. And she was cool as hell in No Time To Die. And bonus Ian McShane cause why not?

Last edited:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
John Wick 5: Candlebellum
John Wick 6: Babaganoushbellum
John Wick 7: Pencilbellum
John Wick 8: Wicker man, Basketbellum
John Wick 9: Wicks vapor rubellum
Winston is getting a spin-off. A character we haven't met yet is a getting a spin-off. Keep spinning, cause so far shit is damn fire!

AJUMP23

Just give her the dress she wore in NTTD and I’ll be happy.
f4965f19d9f80504db5cf8934b3ed72617498944.gifv

Certainly

Cyberpunkd

Get her to buff up like Emily blunt did in edge of tomorrow infact have her fight a buff Emily blunt. Both in lingerie this fight has to go on for ten minutes.
I like the way you think, let's get a Zoom call to align on plot explanation.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Bredan Fraser needs to be rescued, from a sleezy presidential candidate (based on Weinstein and trump)
Freaks And Geeks Genius GIF

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
His cousin candlewick
Living in county Wicklow
Selling wicker chairs in front of a statue of Alan Wicker

Favourite musical Wicked.

Joke Lol GIF by Punch Drunk Poets

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Is this coming out after Wick 4? Because the fact McShane is in it, could be seen as something of a big spoiler...

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
These movies are turning into the next Police Academy, aren't they?

Top Bottom