• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Season 2 |OT| It's international RIPTOOOOORRRRRR day.

The Flash

Banned
Coming in hot!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=199524064#post199524064

yPVrqLZ.png

HVsYyxY.png

CEOJebailey

Neo Member
Enjoy Season 3 everyone! I'll be streaming some ranked matches and a lobby this afternoon starting at around 3-4pm est if you'd like to join just send me a tweet to @CEOJebailey.

bumpkin

I was all excited to play only to find out it didn't automatically update in any way shape or form even though I had it preordered. Laaaaaaammmeee. :(

Pejo

So apparently when I got in on the free version of this with GWG, and did the season 2 bundle upgrade for a few bucks, it actually worked for the W10 version of the game. I tried to play it previously on my X1 and since I only had the 14 day trial for Gold, it said I didn't own the game.

Hey whatever, ended up getting all of season 1 and 2 for - I think - 10 dollars.

Put some time into the game last night, and I had a really great time. My first time playing it. Spent 99% of the time in training mode, learning the ropes. I haven't touched KI since N64.

I'm looking forward into putting some time into the actual game tonight. I tried every character in training last night to see their moves and Ultras (for fun), and I think I'm going to main either Maya or Spinal. I really like their movesets.

Not that it matters to me in the slightest with my skill level, but is there a current tier list somewhere?

So apparently when I got in on the free version of this with GWG, and did the season 2 bundle upgrade for a few bucks, it actually worked for the W10 version of the game. I tried to play it previously on my X1 and since I only had the 14 day trial for Gold, it said I didn't own the game.

Hey whatever, ended up getting all of season 1 and 2 for - I think - 10 dollars.

Put some time into the game last night, and I had a really great time. My first time playing it. Spent 99% of the time in training mode, learning the ropes. I haven't touched KI since N64.

I'm looking forward into putting some time into the actual game tonight. I tried every character in training last night to see their moves and Ultras (for fun), and I think I'm going to main either Maya or Spinal. I really like their movesets.

Not that it matters to me in the slightest with my skill level, but is there a current tier list somewhere?

Cool, come over here to the main new thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201912

Im sure we can help you out better over there!

playXray

I haven't got Killer Instinct or any of the add-on content. If I get Killer Instinct Season 2 for free next month, will I also need to get Season 1, or will that content be included?

Top Bottom