• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND DLC trailer

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I only played the first back when it released.
Is it possible to jump straight to 3?
I would highly suggest you to watch story summery videos of pervious games on YouTube if can’t or don’t have time to play pervious games. KH series is on of the few series that you absolutely need to know the story of the pervious games in order understand what’s going on with the sequels.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Very interesting.

But I expected that they would show, at least, a new secret boss at least.

Instead what they have shown are new scenes, very interesting and important, of plot of the game.

+ the possibility of using Aqua, Riku, and Roxas in their respective final battles.
And also the addition of the Oathkeeper keyblade.
(which perhaps seems to be part of the DLC, apparently)

I await more details.

Last edited:

Zephir

Who would have thought that...

Luxord of all people was gonna be a major player in the Kingdom Hearts plot

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
I only played the first back when it released.
Is it possible to jump straight to 3?
Yeah definitely. Just, any time you see some emo edgelords start talking, skip it or go do something else. The plot/dialog is so horrible and cringe, you are better off not even trying to understand it. Save yourself from the brain damage.

Damn, winter really? Anything in between to tie us over? Geez what a mess. Post game is so bare bones and being lv 99 is so pointless since there's nothing to fight that can match that level. Square should honestly be ashamed of themselves, Nomura especially.

fallingdove

ReMind is an interesting word choice. As in we wanted to “remind” you that Kingdom Hearts 3 exists.

I tried to get into Kingdom Hearts 3 but it was an uneven experience for me. The Hercules and Pirates of the Caribbean being among the few redeemable sections in the mess of a tech demo-erm... game. I personally would like Kingdom Hearts to quietly fade away. It’s best years are far behind it.

peronmls

Can we talk about what is even supposed to be shown in this video? Is Nomura personally editing videos now? Also the winter?! What the hell was even new besides 2 different cut-scenes, playing as practically already playable characters and 1 keyblade/form? And not until Winter mind you! It doesn't even look like someone is playing as Roxas. He doesnt build up any meter. No blocking. No natural control. It looks like the camera is just locked onto him as an NPC. This game has extremely poor management.

Saber

Gold Member
Pretty happy to see Roxas playable. He's a beast fighting. Just wish they could come with more, besides Riku and Aqua.

And more explanition means more fun to me. Dying to see who was Luxord before all those events, which means more crazy shit - Nomura signature writting.

Who would have thought that...

Luxord of all people was gonna be a major player in the Kingdom Hearts plot

It is. Like Luxu disguised as Xigbar, he could pratically everyone, taking a new shell body(or not). Or perhaps he was a Dandelion or an another new major keyblade master entirelly.

Who knows...he could even be Master of Masters playing dumb.

Last edited:

blackjon24

Lame trailer (besides using the best song in kh3 of course) this looks like what I already played but playing as different character. Hopefully there is more to it than that.

Top Bottom