• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koei Tecmo on Rise of the Ronin sales performance - 'Sales are surpassing the Nioh series, high valuation by players'

I've been very tempted to buy it. Nioh was too much for me, but this looks just right. I'm waiting to see if there's a PC release that will allow me to guarantee a better frame rate.

Me Too Reaction GIF

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I have more bugs with your average ac game than i ever had with dg at launch.

They weren't "major" bugs, i would save that term for bethesda games, they fucking wish their bugs were as major as days gone bugs...
People were just surprised that the game didn't had the usuall sony polish but it was by far the most demanding and system driven open world ever made by sony so it was kinda of a trade off.
the only real bug i had with days gone was the streaming bug that popped up after you upgraded your bike too much. not sure if they ever fixed it, but it lasted only a few seconds and sorted itself out.

i think the buggy narrative came from devs who were given a completely unfinished version of the game.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Star Trek Yes GIF

Awesome. Good to see they took notice of the actual user/gamer reception rather than the gaming media run its course.
I mean, when you can’t go by the media reviews, you got to fall back on something more positive. As long as the developer is happy, then I’m happy for them.

SJRB

Gold Member
Wtf is going on here? Is this an edit or can you play the game like this?

It's a PS5 exclusive so no mods. You can customize your character in pretty wild ways, and hand-to-hand fighting style is an option.

So yeah, this is all in the actual game.

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom