• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions announces colaboration with Xbox Game Studios

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Kojima is so endearing. He has this dorky look about him. It makes you want to:

ha ha simpsons GIF

But then you remember he is actually both smarter and cooler than you.

Mr Hyde

Would love it if he evolved the P.T concept demo into a spiritual successor. Sony fans would probably riot but I think a horror game like that would be awesome and diversify XGS portfolio. Whatever the game will be, Xbox is gonna bang the drum when it's about to be released.

RaduN

Could this be related to that leaked footage (uncofirmed) with a type of hide and seek game, having the brunette Death Stranding actress in it?

Sw0pDiller

MS going third party? Where the hell did you read that lol.
haha well, they are trying to convince some courts that they intend to bring their Act/blz games to as many gamers as possible and wont play the exclusivity game. That surely means they will release the next games on ps5 as well. if it does not mean that then i dont know what "as many gamers as possible" means. a man can hope...

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
haha well, they are trying to convince some courts that they intend to bring their Act/blz games to as many gamers as possible and wont play the exclusivity game. That surely means they will release the next games on ps5 as well. if it does not mean that then i dont know what "as many gamers as possible" means. a man can hope...
Doesnt that make Sony third party by releasing their exlusives on PC? 🤔

Top Bottom