• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions Receives Sam Lake and Kim Hyung Tae of “Stellar Blade”

DaGwaphics

He was a character in the first one (Sam Lake I mean), he was called Veteran Porter.
ZkOkckJ.png

I had no idea. Anytime I see him I just see Max Payne.

Crayon

This game is getting the most serendipitous streak of publicity breaks I've seen since I can't remember when.

Hohenheim

Sweet baby got involved, race changed Saga from a white swedish lady to a black american lady and there was that line about "another white asshole telling me what to do".
Well, in that case that's the most subtile and soft "propaganda" i've heard of.

mdkirby

Wait, who's the pretentious hack ? apart from maybe Neil Druckman. Sam Lake makes good games man. Alan Wake 2, despite whatever left propaganda it carried, was overall a good gaming experience.
Wake 2 was great. I know sweet baby was involved but honestly I didn’t see anything I saw as forced woke stuff. It’s up to the devs as to just how much they want to listen to consultants and how involved they want them to be. There is perfectly valid reasons to have consultants, Sam lake wrote a black character, and wrote about mental health. He’s not black, hiring someone who can help make sure he handles the character well is how DEI stuff should be done. It’s just sadly not usually done how it should be 🤣

Top Bottom