• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOTOR 2 help needed.

I would like to know where I get all the parts for the damaged HK droid in the Ebon Hawk; that guy was priceless in KOTOR and I can wait to get him up and running.

And where do I get all the parts for the lightsaber. This game is rather boring and tedious without lightsabers. I want to start slicing and dicing quickly as I dont have the patience for vibroswords and blasters.

sangreal

You get the parts for the droid as the game progresses. Every time you fight the HK-50 droids you get one more piece

Unfortunately the HK-47 storyline in this game is incomplete. :(

The lightsaber will come pretty quickly, IIRC. I'm not sure you even have to build your first lightsaber. I think I ended up just looting one.

sangreal

Property of Microsoft said:
Thanks. So
do you get to have it in your party at all?

HK-47? Yeah, he is back in full force :) There is a storyline about him and the HK-50s though that just goes nowhere as if it was suddenly cut from the game

You build your first saber. You have to find the like three specific parts for it and a crystal, and then Bao Dur guides in building one.

Also, this game was a week of my life I'll never get back. Stay away from the PC version.

Missing special effects from the Xbox version. The locations are boring enough without them actually looking bland.

And for comparison, I played the hell out of KOTOR I on the Xbox.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Dunno, I own both games on the PC, got halfway through the first one before I realized the game was a complete piece of shit. Deleted my saves, uninstalled, and haven't looked back. Not very likely that I'll get into the second one, then. Missing effects? How odd. Nothing they couldn't patch up though, I imagine, should they decide to.

I loved the first one but 2 I find to be nothing but fetch-quests. Maybe 1 was like that and I dont remember though. :D It's been awhile since I played it and the Dark Side ending sticks in my mine as truly spectacular. So maybe I just remember that and that's way I remember it fondly.

Top Bottom