• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lawyer Explains What Led Client to Have Sex with His Daughter Amid ‘Jealous Competition’

Bullet Club

Lawyer Explains What Led Client to Have Sex with His Daughter Amid ‘Jealous Competition’

fgox9qR.jpg

A 40-year-old Nebraska man made headlines after it was alleged that he had sex with his daughter — who admitted that she and her half-sister were competing to see who could have sex with him first. After a no contest plea and a jail sentence, Travis Fieldgrove‘s lawyer explained that his client is embarrassed by the situation and wished it never happened; the lawyer said Fieldgrove is not a “high functioning” individual, due to a past brain injury.

Fieldgrove, after initially being charged with felony incest, pleaded no contest to attempt charge, the Omaha World-Herald reported. Fieldgrove was sentenced to two years in jail with credit for time served. After Fieldgrove is released from jail, he will be supervised for a year; he may not contact his daughter-wife (not a typo), Samantha Kershner, 21.

Kershner previously admitted that “her motivation to have sex with her father stemmed from a jealous competition with her half sister regarding who could have sex with their father.”

The Kershner-Fieldgrove affair apparently began innocently enough three years ago, when Kershner asked her mother to tell her who her father was. Kershner’s mom identified the man as Fieldgrove. The two met and then had a father-daughter relationship for three years. That changed in Sept. 2018.

Although the two did not reveal exactly how their relationship turned sexual, they did admit to police they had sex on Sept. 10. An unidentified individual called police with a tip about the incestuous relationship.

Remarkably, upon learning that they were under investigation, the two got married on Oct. 1:
Evidence leading up to the arrest suggests that Fieldgrove and (the daughter) were aware of the biological relationship before being intimate, and further indicates that they quickly married one another after being notified of the investigation.
Fieldgrove initially claimed that he was not Kersnher’s father. He said that his name was not on her birth certificate. He also said that a DNA test proved he was not the father, but police said that was not the case. In fact, they said, the results indicated that there was a 99.999 percent chance Fieldgrove was Kershner’s biological father.

Source: Law & Crime

SUxRZc2.jpg

DKehoe

The guy having a brain injury makes this pretty fucked up. (Even more so than it would have been otherwise that is)

Last edited:

Nester99

Would be interesting to know more about his brain injury. Brain damage is the only way this makes any sense.

Hmm on second thought brain damage does not explain the girls actions.

At least she was not a minor..

Yikes all around

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Incest rarely involves attractive people. There was a thing a while back where a brother and sister were caught fucking in a lift in Scotland. They were not attractive.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Incest rarely involves attractive people. There was a thing a while back where a brother and sister were caught fucking in a lift in Scotland. They were not attractive.

Makes sense. People are mostly not going to fuck relatives if they have other options readily available. Especially in the age of Tinder, attractive people can get fucked whenever they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

llien

Never suspected incest between adults was illegal.
Let alone that one could go to jail for 2 years for it.

Is it always the older person who gets punished?

didnt she con him into it? I dont see how both dont get equally punished.

also, though disgusting and morally just wrong, it should be legal between consenting adults.

just another way the Illuminati are trying to control what you can and cant do

Nester99

didnt she con him into it? I dont see how both dont get equally punished.

also, though disgusting and morally just wrong, it should be legal between consenting adults.

just another way the Illuminati are trying to control what you can and cant do

Disagree
It’s in society’s best interest to avoid in breeding.

cr0w

Old Member
Isn't there like some biological urge between close relatives who meet for the first time as adults to do the nasty or some bullshit like that?

Pseudoscience at best it looks like, but looking at it logically I can sort of see it. Looking at the pictures, though, I really can't. Or maybe I can. I don't know anymore. Where am i

nikolino840

Makes sense. People are mostly not going to fuck relatives if they have other options readily available. Especially in the age of Tinder, attractive people can get fucked whenever they want.
On tinder or others there's no attractive men/women
.Is good only for 50-60 yo people

Cato

Banned
Know that there are activists (the usual suspects) that want to normalize and decriminalize this.
No matter the depravity there will still be people that will advocate for it.

The second I in LGBTAII+.

Top Bottom