• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Dragoon or Wild Arms 2?

Which game?

• Wild Arms 2

• Legend of Dragoon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BryceNobody

Alright GAF, I’m in the mood for a classic PS1 JRPG. Both Legend of Dragoon and Wild Arms 2 just got added to the Classics Catalogue — having never played either, which one’s the better time sink (and why)?

nD1rNm9.jpg

mVgqTxc.jpg

WA2 is better, generally speaking. Plus Dragoon supposedly has a number of bugs, but they were allegedly fixed in the latest update.

Both are worth a playthrough IMO. Forgotten but relatively great games for their time.

Roni

Gold Member
Wow, there's two games that take you back. I thought Wild Arms 2 was pretty hardcore for me as a child, but I managed to finish Legend of Dragoon. I guess I like the dragon motif better than the western theme, so that would be my suggestion.

Haven't played any of the wild arms games so might try it.

On the other hand I played legend again only a few years ago and it really doesn't hold up well. Story is abit meh after the first chapter and the combat is really boring and slow. The addition system was it trying to be different but is actually shit.

Top Bottom