• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let me just say: Thank you GLYPHX!

Well, sorry if I open a new thread, but Advent Rising IMHO isn't getting the love it deserves. I just finished the game for the first time and I felt the need to say thank you to GLYPHX and of course to my favourite publisher this year: Majesco.

Ok, the game might be buggy as hell. Ok, the game might have framerate, tearing and sound problems all over. Ok, the game might have some serious camera issues now and then. Ok, the game might not be Halo. But, geez, this game is so great! I loved the characters, the story, the location, the control, the score, the art, the driving missions and everything else. And I love the fact that prime time developer Glyphx had the courage to try to produce a game like this.

Now, I am even more excited about Advent Shadow on the PSP and the sequel that hopefully is coming out anytime soon.

Does anybody know if Glyphx is doing the Advent Shadow title? Or are they already working on Advent Rising 2?

johnjohnson said:
Well, sorry if I open a new thread, but Advent Rising IMHO isn't getting the love it deserves. I just finished the game for the first time and I felt the need to say thank you to GLYPHX and of course to my favourite publisher this year: Majesco.

Ok, the game might be buggy as hell. Ok, the game might have framerate, tearing and sound problems all over. Ok, the game might have some serious camera issues now and then. Ok, the game might not be Halo. But, geez, this game is so great! I loved the characters, the story, the location, the control, the score, the art, the driving missions and everything else. And I love the fact that prime time developer Glyphx had the courage to try to produce a game like this.

Now, I am even more excited about Advent Shadow on the PSP and the sequel that hopefully is coming out anytime soon.

Does anybody know if Glyphx is doing the Advent Shadow title? Or are they already working on Advent Rising 2?

Advent Shadow is being developed by Full Fat in the UK.

Top Bottom