• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about "creepshots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifmb0agJc1Tky.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seriously... What the hell is wrong with most people on this forum? Why don't you get your girlfriends/mom/sister/aunty to don a fucking burka when you go out in public.

If you think there is nothing wrong with looking at a womens ass, I don't see how taking a picture and sharing that beauty with everyone can be a crime. Heck, I think most people aren't really interested in them cause of some vouyeristic fetish; I think its more about viewing beautiful girls in a natural environment. It's the candidness that is attractive; most models are way to over-processed for my taste.

Oh god, it's starting again!

J-Rzez

I hope something is done about this epidemic though. It's the reason I stopped wearing flip flops, my body glove belly shirt, and body heat sensitive banana-hammock in public. Love me for what's on the inside, not the clothes and the 6'2" 225lb chiseled statue adorned by them.

GAF, I have something to admit.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/57650457/EviL%20Travels%20Europe/EviL%20Travels%20Europe2012-10-02%20016.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="Hasan, post: 42788375"]Seriously... What the hell is wrong with most people on this forum? Why don't you get your girlfriends/mom/sister/aunty to don a fucking burka when you go out in public.

If you think there is nothing wrong with looking at a womens ass, I don't see how taking a picture and sharing that beauty with everyone can be a crime. Heck, I think most people aren't really interested in them cause of some vouyeristic fetish; I think its more about viewing beautiful girls in a natural environment. It's the candidness that is attractive; most models are way to over-processed for my taste.[/QUOTE]

Entrapment.

K.Sabot

I don't want to post here because it's bad luck but...

Are people really taking the bait, or do they just want to be banned?

I guess here is as good a place as any to ask what's with the Salsa Shark helmet avatars?
Salsa started a thread about repeating avatars, it first went down the COOLIO route, but then one thing led to the other and before everyone knew, people were sporting helmets in their avatars with a healthy dose of Snuggler's glasses thrown in for good measure.

Cramoss

Salsa started a thread about repeating avatars, it first went down the COOLIO route, but then one thing led to the other and before everyone knew, people were sporting helmets in their avatars with a healthy dose of Snuggler's glasses thrown in for good measure.

That's what he wanted by creating that thread.

I still don't realize how I was blaming the victim. I guess it's all about perspective, and in turn I have offended many of you, so I apologize.

Creeps gonna creep.

Also...

This was glorious. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that... It made my ban hurt a little less.
Credit to Kagami
EsBV9.jpg

I still don't realize how I was blaming the victim. I guess it's all about perspective, and in turn I have offended many of you, so I apologize.

Creeps gonna creep.

Also...

This was glorious. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that... It made my ban hurt a little less.
Credit to Kagami
EsBV9.jpg

That's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom