• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's welcome the newest writer to IGN!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
FortNinety said:
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, I dunno, but the way that most of the popular girl gamers write and portray themselves would piss me off if I was a member of the opposite sex.

any girl who likes to lick long black objects is ok in my book :D

Nintendo has once again managed to chip yet another hunk away from the little piece of rubble they call "self respect".

Don't get me wrong, I want to see Nintendo succeed as much as the next guy/girl. Nintendo holds a special place in my heart and always will. I had high hopes for them at this years E3 (until I went to their press conference *ugh*), and still hold on to some potentially unrealistic dreams that they may still be able to pull themselves up and out of the mire with the launch of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

http://www.redassedbaboon.com/blog/?ct_id=131

Ulairi

Banned
I've read her stuff and if she didn't look like that, she'd just be another person ranting on their blog. She doesn't have anything insightful to say and just sounds like every other idiot on the message boards.

I dislike that IGN is cashing in on her looks.

brocke

Banned
We gotto at least have one gaming website for those uninformed casuals that could give a shit less whats true or not. :)

Sapiens

Ulairi said:
I dislike that IGN is cashing in on her looks.

Yup. They better start including each article with a photo-spread. Otherwise, what's the point for IGN? It's obvious to anyone that the same opinion from a fat chick's mouth would be worthless to IGN. And the fact that they've deemed this worthy of INsider status is bizarre.

Pretty girls that "suck" always get the good jobs, but girls like her that "blow" get even better ones.

"Let's hire a hot "gamer girl" and I bet we can get more people to view the site!"

Great idea there Einstein. So instead of people actually visiting your site for reviews they will visit the site for non-nude pictures of a girl that doesn't know anything about video games and comes off rude acting like she does?
No thanks, I can get more content from free pron sites on the internet.

I bet William Hung knows more about singing than this girl knows about gaming.

"She Bang!" "She Bang for Job!"
hung1.jpg

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
A girl who doesn't like Nintendo? That should make her popular with the internet scumb...faithful. She didn't happen to make fun of Macs, did she?

Sapiens

TheDiave said:
One more reason not to take IGN seriously anymore; Not that you should to begin with.

There was a time when I thought it was great based soley off of 'Gaming Life In Japan'. A Very cool article when I had Insider for a year. But the article became inconsistant and I noticed the rest of INsider was available elsewhere for free.

Has Insider gotten worse, better, or the same? Gaming life in Japan?

bill0527

From what little I've read about her so far, she's anti-Nintendo, anti-Microsoft, pro-Sony.

She should get along with most GAFers just fine.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
i guess there's a reason why G4 and IGN are teamed up

OH HOT GURLS

p.s. how's that Video Game Vixens special doing? i see no talk on GAF so i'm assuming no one is watching it

Wario64 said:
p.s. how's that Video Game Vixens special doing? i see no talk on GAF so i'm assuming no one is watching it

Well, I watched like 8 minutes of the first episode and just couldn't handle anymore.
I felt like I was a 14 year old girl, and watching MTV's TRL.
I kept waiting for Carson Daly to show up.

:lol :lol

what a fucking joke

it must be nice to be a woman at times, show some clevage giggle like a fucking moron and pretend to be attracted to the interviewer and bam you've got a job

not like I can go to a job interview and have one of my nuts hanging out to help me get the job

El_Victor

That korean WC3/StarCraft/news-reporter/god-knows-what/Kingdom Under Fire-girl was way prettier, and she was atleast a gamer to a certain extent. I mean, she had won lots’o WC3 competitions and/or KuF.. hm, what was her name? Lena?

brocke

Banned
Shin Johnpv said:
:lol :lol

what a fucking joke

it must be nice to be a woman at times, show some clevage giggle like a fucking moron and pretend to be attracted to the interviewer and bam you've got a job

not like I can go to a job interview and have one of my nuts hanging out to help me get the job

Its not always that easy. Women have their advantages and disadvantages. For instance, where a man can walk alone at night in the dark and feel somewhat safe, a woman cannot.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Welcome to misogyny-age.

MidgarBlowedUp said:
Pretty girls that "suck" always get the good jobs, but girls like her that "blow" get even better ones.

"Let's hire a hot "gamer girl" and I bet we can get more people to view the site!"

I bet William Hung knows more about singing than this girl knows about gaming.

"She Bang!" "She Bang for Job!"
hung1.jpg

You've obviously got issues to sort out in regardes to women. You assume much but obviously haven't read any of her writing. She's as good as any and if she plays WoW then you can pretty much call her a gaming geek.

Personaly I won't equate beauty with being a whore. She can write, she shoots from the hip, she's hot and loves games. You need to press every advantage you've got in this world and if licking a PSP will get it done then why not?

Reading your post it's hard to see how how you claim the moral high ground.

Prine

Banned
Akia said:

but, that little GameBoy Micro? What a piece of crap. Talk about Ikea junk. The first you say… you don't say, "This isn't any new technology, we just gave it a different faceplate and made it smaller." That's so stupid.

:lol

My kind of girl :)

Dr_Cogent

Banned
brocke said:
Its not always that easy. Women have their advantages and disadvantages. For instance, where a man can walk alone at night in the dark and feel somewhat safe, a woman cannot.

Well, that's probably a little bit of a false sense of security since men aren't bulletproof.

xsarien

daedsiluap
So, did IGN at least make sure she can write, or shall I send her a Chicago Manual of Style to chase that PSP?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
xsarien said:
So, did IGN at least make sure she can write, or shall I send her a Chicago Manual of Style to chase that PSP?

Hopefully. Regardless of why they hired her, I doubt they want another Mary-Jane. Who they clearly didn't check.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I am not going to get angry

Dr_Cogent

Banned
C- Warrior said:
Search google for PSP licker huh....

The result and ONLY result:

licker.jpg

kinda scared the crap out of me at first....

-_-

I get about 3,800 results :lol

Wait, that's not that funny. :D

Top Bottom