• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P is getting Paid DLC

Draugoth

Gold Member
Lies of P DLC has just been seemlying confirmed via a job posting on developer Neowiz’ website. The job posting is for a Lies of P DLC Content Planner and is available on their Korean careers page.

Here’s the loosely translated content of the job posting in question.

097646.jpg

To turn the game upside down by creating a game that will surprise everyone, that is Neowiz’ goal. In addition to publishing competitive IP, we are developing games of various genres on various platforms to provide new surprises and enjoyment that hasn’t been seen before in the world.
We pursue challenges fiercely and with passion, believing that excellent performance and teamwork begins with sufficient information sharing.

The posting also describes Lies of P as “an extreme action RPG project based on Unreal Engine 4” and a “Souls-like genre faithful to sophisticated combat workshops and level design.” These points are shortly followed by a line that reads “DLC to be produced,” seemingly confirming that extra content for the game is in the pipeline. The post also confirms that the DLC will release on both PC and console platforms, which is to be expected.

SenkiDala

When will be fixed the Series X version ? It's cool it is on gamepass but the game is unplayable on Xbox...

LordOfChaos

I felt all my Bloodborne muscle memory coming back playing this. Other clones can suffer from not having the combat mechanics right and feeling like cheap imitation, I've only started but this seems quality.

SenkiDala

What gamebreaking bug makes it unplayable on Xbox?
Not a bug but the weird jerky animation of the character. It seems to be only on XSS/XSX from the video I've seen.

You can see it even more when you put the camera up, it's like there are 8 axis where the character can go, it is so weird, I've seen that from the beginning and had to stop playing right away, I tried to overcome this but I was too much focus on it to ignore it. :(

R6Rider

Gold Member
Just beat the Door Guardian.

Some story beats are really picking up.

Also I forgot about the wishstone cube thing and haven't used it a single time yet. Maybe more useful on NG+.

Not a bug but the weird jerky animation of the character. It seems to be only on XSS/XSX from the video I've seen.

You can see it even more when you put the camera up, it's like there are 8 axis where the character can go, it is so weird, I've seen that from the beginning and had to stop playing right away, I tried to overcome this but I was too much focus on it to ignore it. :(

That sucks. I wonder if it is some upscaling algorithm used on those systems? Does it have any options to turn upscaling off? It is wierd to me because I played the demo on XSS and I did not see this issue.

Just beat the Door Guardian.

Some story beats are really picking up.

Also I forgot about the wishstone cube thing and haven't used it a single time yet. Maybe more useful on NG+.
I was the same way with Fable Arts.

Last edited:

SenkiDala

That sucks. I wonder if it is some upscaling algorithm used on those systems? Does it have any options to turn upscaling off? It is wierd to me because I played the demo on XSS and I did not see this issue.
It was in the demo but if you don't see it you don't see it. Once I've seen it I couldn't unsee. :(

Top Bottom