• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth has sold over 1 million copies worldwide

Draugoth

Gold Member
The #Dragon 8 series has sold more than 1 million copies worldwide in the fastest time: ‼︎
Thanks to everyone's enthusiastic support. Thank you very much!

"#LikeaDragon #InfiniteWealth" has sold over 1 million copies worldwide!
Don't miss out on the best gaming experience of your life!

Last edited:
Looking forward to a deep sale when the deluxe is at a lower price. More time to finish Yakuza 5, 6, Ishin, and Gaiden (Lost Judgement too).

Last edited:

ShaiKhulud1989

Gold Member
As a Yakuza fan since PS2 the current standing of the series melts my heart. Too bad that I don't have enough time even for 7, let alone 8.

Go_Ly_Dow

Well deserved. Yakuza and NieR are my favourite turnaround stories. From selling like shit to suddenly becoming big hits.

Aenima

Deserves...
star-wars.gif

Im loving everething about it, but compared to the previous one, im really happy with the improvements to the combat system. I didnt liked the turn based combat that much in 1st one, and in this one it became one of my favorite turn based combat systems

Last edited:

Wizz-Art

I bought it also last week, quit right before Hawaii, not because it's bad - not in a long shot! But because I had heard from people to finish Gaiden first. Gaiden is also cool, so I'm going to finish that first before I jump back in.

Neilg

I feel bad I'm not picking this up at launch because I'm super hyped for it, but I only just grabbed the man who sold his name and there's no way I'm not doing ff7r2 on release day with dd2 right after. I'll be picking this up in April/may most likley

YCoCg

Madness to think that this series had such a rocky past to the point where SEGA had to be forced by Sony to translate Yakuza 5.

Top Bottom