• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon: Ishin! - New Combat Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Draw your weapon of choice, be it samurai blade, feudal-era firearm, or your bare knuckles! Engage in visceral combat that lets you switch between four different battle styles: Swordsman, Gunman, Wild Dancer and Brawler. Take a look at what powerful abilities and stylish moves await you in Like a Dragon: Ishin! coming Feb 21, 2023.

Bragr

Banned
I don't know, I think the gameplay looks a bit dated when you see it run without all the editing:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
I don't know, I think the gameplay looks a bit dated when you see it run without all the editing:

Everything looks worse when game journos play. Wouldn't call it dated anyway, it's just Yakuza's own brand of melee combat that's different to everything else out there. Whether people keep enjoying it after many games using it, with twists, or not, doesn't mean it's outdated, just overdone (I mean, series switched to turn based of all things). Would it be less dated if it played like Batman like every other game attempts just because it lets anybody connect cool combos and what not? It's not the age that makes them not use that sort of sticky combat or something different altogether.

Last edited:

Comandr

Looks excellent. Are we still saying that Kir—- uh Ryoma doesn’t kill anyone? Because …. That’s a lot of blood.

LordCBH

Day fuckin one bitches!!! Now do Kenzan next so I can retire my poor PS3 copy + internet translation guide.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Looks like kino is back on the menu, can't wait.

Jack Videogames

Gold Member
xay11572li611.jpg

Top Bottom