• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Live in the NE? Prepare to freeze -40f/c

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Its sad for wisconsin :(
mB9DIWk.png

This has to be fake. I typed some of those cities into my weather app, and the wind chill advisories say nothing about -70F. And I Googled that station and found their website. They have no forecast for 7AM, but for 6AM and 9AM they do:

oAymxx6.jpg
heecZ0Z.jpg

Still...pretty freakin cold

This has to be fake. I typed some of those cities into my weather app, and the wind chill advisories say nothing about -70F. And I Googled that station and found their website. They have no forecast for 7AM, but for 6AM and 9AM they do:

oAymxx6.jpg
heecZ0Z.jpg

Still...pretty freakin cold

Yea some are still damn near -60 degress.. what in the fuck kinda is that!? Fuck off ice

LuchaShaq

Banned
Pumping gas outside today 5am to 5 pm.

Thank god this place has been dead as shit!

- Rhode Island, -4 degrees pre wind chill calculation.

My employer said to "use your best judgement" on Monday because of the -60f windchill. I wonder what that means... I'll call in sick and get fired probably, haha.

Velcro Fly

I live in northwest indiana as a suburb of chicago really. getting another 8-10 inches of snow and the whole 20 below temps 50 below wind chills thing.

definitely looking forward to having a fire going in the fireplace all day monday.

legacyzero

Banned
Yep. Wisconsin is set for Monday to be -15 I heard.

BEFORE WIND CHILL.

I hear they're even already cancelling schools for the day. Apparently Minnesota schools are closed already.

Yep. Wisconsin is set for Monday to be -15 I heard.

BEFORE WIND CHILL.

I hear they're even already cancelling schools for the day. Apparently Minnesota schools are closed already.
Makes me wish I was still in school. Snow day!

Some stores in Oshkosh are closing at 8pm now. Why can't it be mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom