• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London riots spreading through UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Fucking scum bags. Really annoys me when these ignorant excuses for humanity go on some crazed rampage because they're too stupid to truly understand the severity of what they're retaliating against.

Damn Modric...

:lol

From Twitter

Girls Are Stealing From The Weave Shop In Tottenham Due To The Riot!!!

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Sky News are reporting that Police are preparing for the worst (riots spreading throughout the city)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
sazabirules said:
Is it sad I thought this was going to be about the song by The Clash?

No, what is sad is that you are the first to state it after that many posts. :|

MusicGAF disappointing me.

Pachinko

Eng.. England... England prevails ?

Riots are ALWAYS a stupid idea. Doesn't matter what the cause is, it's simply a good way to make whatever you stand for be viewed as a bunch of crazy terrorists blowing shit up for no reason. I imagine most of Britain feels the police should have just shot and killed everyone involved instead of just the 1 guy now.

JABEE

TheSeks said:
No, what is sad is that you are the first to state it after that many posts. :|

MusicGAF disappointing me.
Someone did say something about Anarchy in the UK referring to the Sex Pistols.

Slayven

I just had to check, London is having a bit of a heatwave. Heat always put people that closer to crossing the line.

Paul Gasgoine has been spotted walking into the crowd with a fishing road, a can of lager and some chicken to try and calm the rioters down.

FreeMufasa said:
Wow, so much stupidity. Surely they all can't believe he was not armed.

I doubt they all believe he wasn't armed. It's just that rioting's a laugh, innit?

Meus Renaissance said:
Sky News are reporting that Police are preparing for the worst (riots spreading throughout the city)

Sky News are praying for the worst. Sky News are positively tumescent at the thought of the worst.

Majine

Banned
Slayven said:
I just had to check, London is having a bit of a heatwave. Heat always put people that closer to crossing the line.

Are you trying to tell us that London has had good weather? No wonder people are going nuts.

Jeels

Meus Renaissance said:
Nick Griffin is expected shortly to release a statement on multiculturalism

I laughed.

Rioters in general are pretty stupid but this takes the cake. (Note: rioting =/= protest)

Hazanko said:
Maybe they're ignorant of the facts. They hear a cop shot someone and go into rage mode. I have no other explanation as to why people would defend scum like that.

It's that plus London is filled with ppl who just want to cause shit.

NotTarts said:

68°F actually. We like to use Fahrenheit when it's hot. Sounds better. We switch back to Centigrade in the colder months. -4 sounds a lot more excitingly cold than 25.

FOOTE

D4Danger said:
that counts as a heatwave in England

DON'T MOCK US
:lol would love some of that weather right now.

Hopefully our London friends are safe tonight. Wish I could watch this as it happens.

Volimar

Twitter updates.

Breaking News
North London riot update: Reports of homes under attack; TV news crews pulled after masked mobs attack

Photo: Supermarket on fire from the inside, north London riot - via @rickin_majithia of BBC http://bit.ly/qc5nV6

painey

I'm usually the first to look down on people from Tottenham, but I really don't think many of these rioters are actually from there. No-one from Tottenham would waste their dole money on petrol for petrol bombs. 1 liter could buy 2 KFC buckets. No brainer.

Looks like it is getting worse. The damages does not really matter, it can be fixed, but I hope no one gets seriously hurt

They should have never shot that polar bear.

Clegg

painey said:
I'm usually the first to look down on people from Tottenham, but I really don't think many of these rioters are actually from there. No-one from Tottenham would waste their dole money on petrol for petrol bombs. 1 liter could buy 2 KFC buckets. No brainer.
Arsenal Fan?

Pollux

ronito said:
Shot a gang member with a gun? What was he 11? Cause in America more gang members are shot by cops by 9 in the morning than most countries' cops will shoot all day.
I LOL'ed...a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom