• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Zyzyxxz

We need to start a ride and car contact list so there's no misunderstanding too, maybe in another week once people have a better idea if they can come as well.

Phthisis

I'm down to go. Looks like some of the folks who went to that GAF house party in Hollywood a while back are going, too (feep, Clydefrog). Woot.

ivysaur12

Banned
Hey guys - I might be able to make it. I'm going through some family stuff right now so I'm not sure if I'm still gonna be on the East coast. But I'd really want to make it if I can.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well I work Saturday starting at 4 PM till about 11 PM(Restaurant hours). =/ Unless it gets rescheduled I probably won't be able to go. Food looks so damn good to.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I was just thinking the same thing.

It is a sign of respect for elders, right?

I think that's what they tell you.

But in reality, its how not to get smacked by older Korean people.

CFMOORE!

I want to, and doitlive has offered a ride to anyone on his way, but I was/am hoping for a 3rd or 4th body to also ride with. Not sure anyone else has taken him up on his offer yet. I did let him know I was interested, though.

gotta break that awkward tension somehow.

I want to, and doitlive has offered a ride to anyone on his way, but I was/am hoping for a 3rd or 4th body to also ride with. Not sure anyone else has taken him up on his offer yet. I did let him know I was interested, though.

I'm sure there are others in the south bay that want to go we still got 2 weeks.

JDeluis

Damn, I'm only ten minute drive way from western. I can actually take the Line 30 bus. Unfortunately I won't know my schedule for that Saturday until a day before the event :(

gotta break that awkward tension somehow.

Haha. I don't think it would be awkward, and I don't want him to get the wrong idea (I don't want you to get the wrong idea, doitlive!). I just accepted a ride in the past that... didn't turn out so well, and had to promise my family not to ride with people I hadn't vetted in person first. Doitlive and I have talked plenty in the RP thread, and I think he's cool, but it's still common sense (for both of us) to have more. I hope that doesn't sound weird... :/

I'm sure there are others in the south bay that want to go we still got 2 weeks.

I hope so. I'd really like to go. Of course I will be buying a drink or three for the driver, and then I promise to walk him around the block over and over to walk it off. ;)

Bebpo

Banned
I swear I have something going on that weekend but I can't remember what. If it's not on that night I'll show.

Ashhong

If my gf wasn't getting back from a month long vacation in another country on this day I would be there. :(

edit: anybody gone to Gen in Tustin? If any OC gaffers can't make it to the LA one we should do it there sometime in the future. Its great. They have kobe and even regular steak if you so desire.

Iceman

Everyone who's going so far: (* = name is up on the OT banner in graffiti; C = willing to drive a carpool)

Fidelis Hoodie*
doitlive* C (South Bay/Hermosa/Redondo/Gardena/Torrance)
Iceman* C (Pasadena/Eagle Rock)
Nintendoll*
Clydefrog* C (Costa Mesa/OC)
HP_Wuvcraft*
Feep*
clearacell* C (Alhambra)
Ermac*
timetokill*
threenote*
Doomsayer*
Trident*
Zyzyxxz C (Arcadia/Monterey Park)
cmonmanreally
Shogmaster
Argyle +1
davidpdong
zylfate +1
Phthisis
ivysaur12
Puddles
Jamesfrom818
kidMuScLe
OrangeGrayBlue
staticneuron
BoobPhysics101

anybody missing from the list? Who else had a +1 (i.e. guest)? And who else is willing to drive a carpool?

Regions covered so far are Costa Mesa/OC, Arcadia (San Gabriel) + Monterey Park, Alhambra/East LA, South Bay, and I can drive anyone from Pasadena/Eagle Rock..

We need the Valley, Santa Monica, Burbank/Hollywood, Claremont/Inland Empire, Thousand Oaks. What else?

I'll post this and a carpool list on the OT soon.

Everyone who's going so far: (* = name is up on the OT banner in graffiti)

Fidelis Hoodie*
doitlive*
Iceman*
Nintendoll*
Clydefrog*
HP_Wuvcraft*
Feep*
clearacell*
Ermac*
timetokill*
threenote*
doomsayer*
Trident*
Zyzyxxz
cmonmanreally
Shogmaster
Argyle
davidpdong
zylfate
Phthisis
ivysaur12
Puddles
Jamesfrom818
kidMuScLe

anybody missing from the list?

I'll post this and a carpool list on the OT soon.

Im in just waiting on my work sched to confirm

Mmmm... really want to go!

Anyone else from the South Bay area looking to carpool up there? Doitlive has promised not to murder any of the passengers as long as we don't try to touch him in a bad place!

zulfate

yay! i cant wait, would there be big enough tables for of all of us to sit at? why not eat at manna korean bbq that place looked like it was big enough for a bunch of people, plus at night we can smoke inside lol

Top Bottom