• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost in Blue Boxart ( Japan )

Khalid-S

img10071449865.jpeg

Li Mu Bai

Banned
This game has huge potential imo, esp. in NA. It utilizes both screens & esp. the touchscreen & stylus to its fullest. There's depth there it appears as well, & even replay value. How was Survival Kids btw?

Odnetnin

Banned
I'm concerned about the ingame visuals. Its 3d and from what I've seen... :/ The milking business is hilarious though.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
That boxart is terrible. They really should've went with hand-drawn art.

I think the game looks interesting though, and there were some impressions a little while back (john tv's, maybe?) that sounded generally positive.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Li Mu Bai said:
It pulls off 3D quite well actually Odnetnin.

Has it changed? This is actually one of the DS games I'm quite interested in, but the visuals seemed to be in the low-end N64 area.

belgurdo

Banned
human5892 said:
That boxart is terrible. They really should've went with hand-drawn art.

If this were the US version box, the responses above yours wouldn't exist. This box looks like it's advertising a N64 game

human5892

Queen of Denmark
dark10x said:
Has it changed? This is actually one of the DS games I'm quite interested in, but the visuals seemed to be in the low-end N64 area.
I don't think the 3D is very good, but in the context of the DS I'd say it's one of the more impressive looking games. That doesn't change the fact that the system just can't pull off 3D very well, though.

Top Bottom