• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Final Fantasy XII

burgerdog

Probable, but it could be at any time. It's been 12 years since FFX came out and they're just getting that one out...

In the mean time, if you have a have decent computer the game looks phenomenal on PCSX2 with Upscaling. Or a backwards-compatible PS3, like I did. Looks okay on that, but nowhere near as nice as an emulator.

I can run it on PCSX2, unfortunately, the drive that housed all my steam games and FF12 gives me an I/O error now(is there a fix for this?). Can you burn ps2 discs with a regular burner? I'm pretty sure that's how I got it on my pc in the first place, but it's been so long that I don't remember. My 60gb ps3 can no longer read discs and it has a complete 12 file. I need my 12 fix!

antitrop

I can run it on PCSX2, unfortunately, the drive that housed all my steam games and FF12 gives me an I/O error now(is there a fix for this?). Can you burn ps2 discs with a regular burner? I'm pretty sure that's how I got it on my pc in the first place, but it's been so long that I don't remember. My 60gb ps3 can no longer read discs and it has a complete 12 file. I need my 12 fix!
PS2 games are standard DVDs that can be read by any standard optical drive. You can very easily rip a .iso file to your hard drive with a program like Daemon Tools and many others.

q5JDt68.jpg

Seriously though, OP's more or less correct. XII blows ass and is one of now many embarrassing failures for SE.

Top Bottom