• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Messenger aka Castlevania 2: Messenger Boogaloo

brap

Banned
I was having a ton of fun with this game then it just turns into some bullshit ass Simon's Quest metroidvania bullshit. What the fuck are all the musical notes? How am I supposed to tell them apart? Why am I teleporting back to the same areas? What the FUCK is this stupid ass bird and why can't he see? What the FUCK is this astral seed I just god? Astral seed? More like asshole seed. I have no idea what is going on and I hate this game now.

Oh yeah I got one musical note from some red forest.

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I finished the game and got all of the medallion things or whatever they were. I had nothing better to do, clearly. The second part of the game is soooo dumb. I regret playing it.

I dropped the game after the change. Metroidvanias mostly suck. Just wander around and waste time. The action from the first half of the game was much better.

No regrets though. The graphics switch is great and the game felt worth it just from the 1st half.

Highly recommended.

Damn, I guess I'm one of the few who loved the game, and when it changed, I loved it even more. It confused me at first, but things made sense after a while. The free dlc was great as well, but I guess that's another topic.

brap

Banned
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WHY CAN'T I JUST PLAY THE GODDAMN PICNIC DLC WITHOUT BEATING THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom