• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP Zelda Mousou Ages Of Calamity is crud Nintendo prostituted Zelda to Omega Force

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
Played this after TOTKs and my eyes were bleeding shredded by jaggies this game is like 10 fps and the graphics look like a Wii game

The gameplay is bad to I don't remember Hyrule Warriors being so crud what happened my friends I'm completely disoriented how could Nintendo give such greatness franchise to them

Bridges

Unfortunately I kind of agree. Hyrule Warriors on Wii U was awesome. I don't know what the hell happened with this one but I turned it off after maybe 3 or 4 hours and never took the cartridge back outta the case.

Fbh

I actually thought it was quite decent.
If nothing else it's at least one of the better musous I've played in that the story was half interesting and the missions and structure felt more unique and not just like a basic Dynasty Warriors reskin.

But yeah it runs horribly

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Nah it’s actually a pretty great game. Still play it from time to time.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Its decent game but still very much Mousou game, so either like that type gameplay loop or you dont.

Last edited:
9VtIqN1.png

k7RMcEy.gif

Astral Dog

It was 'ok', give it an IQ boost and 60fps and its a decent game to play alongside the other Zeldas

I still preferred the original Hyrule Warriors, that was a Tecmo take on the Zelda mythos and it felt like its own original thing, not just trying to cash on Breath of the Wild

Mohonky

/shrug

I really liked both. I do wish the Calamity ran as well as Definitive Edition but I still thoroughly enjoyed both and can't wait for another.

Reactions: Isa

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
At first I didn't like it as much as Hyrule Warriors on my WiiU, but it really did grow on me.
This is genius my friends I will try to play more and maaaaaaybbe I'll like it more first upset with the frame rate and graphics on Switch after buying this on sale after TOTK this looks so crud

I don’t like how your character snaps around automatically as you attack, it feels like the game is practically playing itself

TransTrender

Gold Member
This is genius my friends I will try to play more and maaaaaaybbe I'll like it more first upset with the frame rate and graphics on Switch after buying this on sale after TOTK this looks so crud
Total agree with the graphics and frame rate.
That was my turnoff, but eventually I did get over it.
This turned in to one of those games where I 'finished it' but still kept going back until I had to draw a hard line for myself and move on.

Last edited:

Shut0wen

Disagree big time, omega force best game since the early dynasty warriors games on ps2, franerate isnt that bad either, yeah theres from but 10fps is taking the piss lmao

Top Bottom