• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

M&B II: I broke my personal record on how much I play a game

keraj37

I have M&B II for less than a 2 weeks, and I already played 77.7h, and I do play other games! - like a full time job, man :D
What a game!
Basically it is Warband but with everything improved and enhanced - just shame some essential functionalities are still missing, but they are planed to be introduced.

If you don't have it yet, or hesitating to buy EA game, than I recommend doing so.

7qFIzHE.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Game is like a drug. I bought it on launch as I loved Warband years back, and holy shit, after 2 or 3 weeks I had already 80 hours of gameplay and thousands of bandits slayed.

How is it now? Are there mod tools alrrady available? Did the improve on the siege AI?

Last edited:

keraj37

Game is like a drug. I bought it on launch as I loved Warband years back, and holy shit, after 2 or 3 weeks I had already 80 hours of gameplay and thousands of bandits slayed.

How is it now? Are there mod tools alrrady available? Did the improve on the siege AI?

Nice!

Well I am not sure how it improved since the time you played, but I can say AI and siege gameplay is great in my experience. Much better than the warband had.
I am also not sure about mod tools - but I installed two simple mods to change some stuff in game, and it is very easy to do so - game launcher simplifies that process.

Meted

i wish they would just finish all the single player stuff, then deal with multiplayer. I hope its done within the next few months like they said

Waiting for a console port since I don't have a suitable PC.

I've definitely sunk 100s of hours into the previous game, especially the modded versions. It warms my heart to see more people discover M&B. One of the best indie games of all time.

Top Bottom