• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major construction in my house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt_deeb

So far my house has been getting a serious make over for a little over two weeks now. My whole down stairs is basically torn apart except for my kitchen and living room (which is packed with furniture and other stuff anyway so it's not like we can use it) Upstairs is getting a bathroom redone so it's really noisy wherever I go. Workers are basically walking all over the house. We only have one bathroom available which is in my parents room. My room is packed with stuff and messy as hell. I'm currently in my sisters room since she has the computer here. I have a math project due in friggin two days and I can't concentrate. Also, we had guests earlier in the summer and that was really annoying and frustrating to get privacy. My grandparents are visiting this Friday and I hope to god the upstairs bathroom gets finished soon or I'm going to be majorly screwed. We still need to move all this stuff out of the "guest room" and who knows where we are going to put all the stuff. I still say we have a solid two or three weeks left of this but once I get my math project done I'm leaving the house as much as I can.

Anyone else ever have their house be completely redone and have to deal with it all? I guess it's not as bad as completely moving out which is even more of a hassle.

tt_deeb

xsarien said:
Go to the library.

Yeah that's actually a really good idea. 'cept I have no one to bring me right now and it'd be a really far walk. Even if my parents were home they'd probably be too busy picking out tiles or something.

Ecrofirt

Yea? Well we're moving out of our house by friday, because it's being torn down. We'll be renting for four months while a new house is built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom