• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I had to clean out a crack house today

Mistake

I moved to florida somewhat recently, and my life has gotten more interesting to say the least. My new work involves taking care of scrap, which isn't bad overall and gets me good exercise, but hot damn are some of the jobs messy. Today was a trailer that I guess had 10 people living in it who were fucked up 24/7. Found white baggies and everything, which we had to leave.

Also I found out that they don't do car inspections here, so I've been taking photos of all the road abominations I come across. Pretty funny.

Use this thread to post your weird job stories I guess. Thought I'd share

Last edited:

NeoGiffer

b6c.gif

I-3cCl.gif

Lunarorbit

20 years ago during Americorps we were in Arkansas and found an old shack that we were supposed to clean out. We were volunteering for a kids camp (offseason) and that's the first time I heard the term meth.

Glass bottles full of weird liquid were everywhere. At the start someone broke a bottle and we all had to run out. The fire department came and yelled at the camp for making us go in there. Fun times

belmarduk

Crime has become a lot worse here over the past few years. This state is going way downhill. Armies of aggressive homeless. People using hard drugs right in public view. Exploding crime. We need Batman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom