• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make-a-Wish-GAF: Let's get Draugoth the Shadow of the Erdtree Collector's Edition

nani17

are in a big trouble
Gaf after this thread
dolce and gabbana gold GIF

Draugoth

Gold Member

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
My spouse said I spent enough this month. I had to talk her down after that pending charge Bandai Namco does on your card, which drops off by the way. I sent her a pic of Malenia. If I was her, I’d understand.

IMG-1737.jpg

ZoukGalaxy

For cat tree sake ! 🙀 I have been golded again, thank you so much DaciaJC DaciaJC ! 😘💖

christmas cat fail GIF
Christmas Tree GIF by Storyful

Time for me to find someone to gold too 🎯
Cat Read GIF

*edit* damn it, everyone is already golded in this thread so far ! 😹

I thought Draugoth Draugoth was from US or EU, I really hope that shipping something to him will be actually possible without too much trouble.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Last week Draugoth Draugoth makes a thread where the title doesn’t match the content this week people are giving out gold to support this monumental thread maker of magnificent content. Truly a great community.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
Well this is a nice thread. I’ll chip in… once I figure out who needs to be gilded in here.

Edit— how does (well… did) Drauugoth’s post only have one gilding? Show the man some love, people!

Last edited:

hinch7

Congrats, didn't see the thread before. Awesome thread and cheers for the all the contributions Draugoth. You mad lad.

Wow didn't expect to be gifted. Much love near near . All the best to everyone here and hope you like your Bday present Draugoth.

Last edited:
Congrats Draugoth Draugoth nice idea for a thread. How much is the CE and have we reached it yet?
The CE is $250 but considering Draugoth Draugoth is from Brazil he most likely has to pay a hefty import fee which would put the total cost + shipping to around $500 I think (someone can correct me on this).

That said, I believe we're nearly there with all the $ we've raised through gold donations from this thread.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
The CE is $250 but considering Draugoth Draugoth is from Brazil he most likely has to pay a hefty import fee which would put the total cost + shipping to around $500 I think (someone can correct me on this).

That said, I believe we're nearly there with all the $ we've raised through gold donations from this thread.

If i bought directly from the Bandai Store that would be around the price yes (and i dont know if they ship worldwide)

Last edited:

RickSanchez

Gold Member

If he hasn't done it already, Draugoth Draugoth could search for vendors in Brazil who specialize in importing and retailing video game stuff. There are a couple of such businesses here in India, whose prices are reasonable. I found my preferred one by simply searching in a couple of search engines. Had to go into the "shopping" section of search results and maybe a couple of pages deep. I'm sure Brazil has someone like this.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
If i bought directly from the Bandai Store that would be around the price yes (and i dont know if they ship worldwide)
In the Bandai Store it says they ship only to US and CANADA ... you may have to use a handler who import this type of itens.

Or some good soul that buys and ships to you

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
I don't think there'll be any non gold member left on Neogaf when this thread ends, and im loving it.
Neogaf community is what true communism is, everyone share the wealth and is uplifted because of it.
All hail our soviet supreme

JCnxsmr.jpg

Draugoth

Gold Member
In the Bandai Store it says they ship only to US and CANADA ... you may have to use a handler who import this type of itens.

Or some good soul that buys and ships to you

Yup just found out lol :messenger_loudly_crying:

7deyUOg.png

If he hasn't done it already, Draugoth Draugoth could search for vendors in Brazil who specialize in importing and retailing video game stuff. There are a couple of such businesses here in India, whose prices are reasonable. I found my preferred one by simply searching in a couple of search engines. Had to go into the "shopping" section of search results and maybe a couple of pages deep. I'm sure Brazil has someone like this.
Prices too inflated sadly (the Non Premium CE sealed is $1000), not really worth it.

khFYBmC.png

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
Just did a little research on shipping to Brazil and in general it seems to be a difficult feat due to how customs handle imports. Draugoth Draugoth what's your experience been like in the past with imports? Are there any reputable vendors local to you that are capable of handling the order?

Draugoth

Gold Member
Just did a little research on shipping to Brazil and in general it seems to be a difficult feat due to how customs handle imports. Draugoth Draugoth what's your experience been like in the past with imports? Are there any reputable vendors local to you that are capable of handling the order?

I only purchased some games on Ebay and Aliexpress, i didn't have a problem other than the products getting taxed sometimes. I would ask sellers to send me the package as a Gift to avoid taxation. Wasn't a big deal but Ebay game listing are mostly scalpers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom