• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make-a-Wish-GAF: Let's get Draugoth the Shadow of the Erdtree Collector's Edition

RickSanchez

Gold Member
Prices too inflated sadly (the Non Premium CE sealed is $1000), not really worth it.
Oh man, im sorry to hear that! Just a sad reality of living in the far corners of the world. I live in constant fear of my go-to guy one day closing shop, and me not being able to get any good stuff. Im planning on saving up for a few more months, then getting a Steam deck from him.

Anyway, hope Evilore collects enough to cover the shipping costs to get this to you!

Robb

Gold Member
total cost + shipping to around $500
Man.. That’s crazy expensive.
hAzZ7ZA.jpeg

Saber

Gold Member
The CE is $250 but considering Draugoth Draugoth is from Brazil he most likely has to pay a hefty import fee which would put the total cost + shipping to around $500 I think (someone can correct me on this).

That said, I believe we're nearly there with all the $ we've raised through gold donations from this thread.

Basically around that.
Just as an example, Granblue Fantasy here on any store is basically around R$450. We brazilians suffers the most with taxes, buying games costs as much as buying a cellphone and the cost of video-games are more expansive than most televisions or any home device.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Basically around that.
Just as an example, Granblue Fantasy here on any store is basically around R$450. We brazilians suffers the most with taxes, buying games costs as much as buying a cellphone and the cost of video-games are more expansive than most televisions or any home device.

Just checked and saw that the physical Deluxe is $190 fucking dammit lmao. That's insane. I made the right call switching to PC.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Your best bet is to have evillore buy the CE for you. Once it arrives at his home, he can coordinate shipping it overseas to you.

It’ll take longer to get but it insures it comes safely and that it goes via a trusted shipping method.

Edit:

In the meantime we could try to scrape up the extra bucks for a digital code for you to play on release. Then when you get the CE, just run a gifting thread to give your code for the expansion to someone perhaps to share the love?

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Edit:

In the meantime we could try to scrape up the extra bucks for a digital code for you to play on release. Then when you get the CE, just run a gifting thread to give your code for the expansion to someone perhaps to share the love?

Not a bad idea hoenstly!

There's too many people i like here, i wouldn't know who to pick :messenger_loudly_crying:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
You're the man

You will have to use fedex/ups and the post office (i believe) can already do the calculations for the customs taxes so the Item isn't retained...

If they dont the item will get detained and custons will send a letter to the destination charging the fees.
That’s straightforward enough. Thanks!

nani17

are in a big trouble
Your best bet is to have evillore buy the CE for you. Once it arrives at his home, he can coordinate shipping it overseas to you.

It’ll take longer to get but it insures it comes safely and that it goes via a trusted shipping method.

Edit:

Season 1 Strategy GIF by Paramount+

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Finally ! Got you, like a pokemon 😹
pokemon go GIF
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Cheers for the gold bud, you didn't have to though :messenger_halo:

That does look like one hell of a nice looking collectors edition. I wouldn't mind collecting these things, but I have a hard enough time just keeping my hoard as it is without the wife wanting to chuck it out.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
If this is one of those things where we raise way more than we expected and we get him something really amazing to just shower him with love and appreciation… I think we should get a Pontiac Vibe with the NeoGAF logo painted on the side.

Just imagine his tears of happiness, let’s make it happen!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If this is one of those things where we raise way more than we expected and we get him something really amazing to just shower him with love and appreciation… I think we should get a Pontiac Vibe with the NeoGAF logo painted on the side.

AJUMP23 AJUMP23 's GAF house is this close from being realized!

cormack12

Gold Member

Nah. Make him get a face tattoo

cormack12

Gold Member

CuNi

I never saw such a golden threat, even less for a good cause.
If there was ever a time to beg and leech off for gold, now is the time!

x1

ZoukGalaxy

I never saw such a golden threat, even less for a good cause.
If there was ever a time to beg and leech off for gold, now is the time!
RwxC65N.jpg

The council approved your begging fate, you are now officially a golded hooman slave for cats and cat Erdtrees. Please be excited.

Last edited:
Top Bottom