• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richards-Elgin was redunk live. The crowd was pretty dead at the start because of all the technical issues/weak card but holy shit that main rocked. I think Elgin just popped into my fav 5. I'm not usually a fan of the super of the top multi false finish strong style matches but this was something else.

Probably the best live show I've been to. Highlight was still Steen/Generico last night though.

somedevil

I'll post this possible spoiler here not to ruin the possible suprise:

According to F4WOnline.com, Brock Lesnar has signed a one-yer deal with WWE and will work a “more than Undertaker and less than Goldberg” type of schedule.
While a WrestleMania 28 appearance has not been confirmed and is strictly a rumor at this point, it’s said that he will definitely appear on RAW as apart of a “major WrestleMania 29 announcement”.
This report is unconfirmed. Lesnar is in Miami with security and is surrounded by a large group of people shielding him from everyone.

dream

The problem with bringing Brock back without a new gimmick is we now know he's actually kind of a pussy and all you have to do is punch him in the face and he'll go cower in the corner.

I say they rename Brock what I originally thought he was called, so he should become Bob Lester, WWE love avoiding real names these days after all.

His gimmick can be "soft spoken, hard hitting" since this Lesnar fellow is basically a ripoff of the great Bobby Lashley.

dream

plus, after seeing what diverticulitis did to him, who knows if Brock can even put on 5 star matches anymore.

Brock Lawyer, Attorney at Law

Brock-Lesnar22.jpg

Otunga/Brock tag team would be aces.

DMczaf

Vince-McMahon-news2.png

"Welcome back Brock. Your first feud is with this young up and coming star named John Cena. I need you to purposefully look bad so that he can draw in the MMA fans that you bring with you to the WWE. Can you shake his hand after his match with Rock tonight, and then wince because Cena is so strong?"

96657013_crop_650x440.jpg

"..."

73981.jpg

The second Dragon Gate iPPV about to start, hope CIMA is ok and the 3 vs 3 delivers.

And it's live!

Fish vs Davis first.

I like the way DG is booking Fish, a guy that can get hes ass kicked for 3/4 of the match, but whit one submission can change everything.

Lol PAC comes fans chant YES! YES! YES!, Taylor comes and they go NO! NO! NO!.

Sabu botches, YES! YES! YES!

Lol Sabu killed a guy.

Lucha! Lucha! time.

Holy Shit! El Generico.

Taylor invitational was awesome!

April Wrasslin |OT| Ruined Rock. Now lets ruin Brock.

edit..

Oh god if Brock is coming back Triple H is going to get ALL up in his comeback.

Did they ever have a feud back in the day?

Nelo Ice

Banned

edit..

FUUUU....

I wouldn't be surprised to see Triple H ruin yet another angle and put himself over even more with Brock coming back.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

edit..

I vote this for next month's title if Brock comes back. And yeah, knowing Trips that's exactly going to play out.

Brock vs Rock WM 29. Probably they moved Miz out of the main event run in to put Brock in. Brock runs in, F-5s Rock, F-5s Cena, Cena and Rock both stumble to their feet, Cena AA's Rock, cover, 1-2-3.

I wounder if Paul Heyman is involved in all this Lesner stuff.

Its a damn shame the wrestling business has gone the last few years without him. Probably the best booker WWE ever had and he also had a great eye for new talent.

Plus he made a good commentator or manager.

Actually wasnt there reports recently that WWE was looking for retired wrestlers and other old talent to become commentators........ Having someone decent on commentary would make me happier then Lesner returning.

Also can we please keep the Lesner / Batista stuff in here. Lets not ruin the Surprises for people who only watch WM.

I think at this point Lesnar is above Heyman and no longer needs him as a special attraction. Let's just hope he doesn't take any knees or kicks to the midsection.

cacophony

Rewatching Raw right now and the premise of the whole HHH/Taker feud is still so ridiculous

"You know you couldn't do what your buddy Shawn Michaels couldn't do."

Cb9Be.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom