• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Welp just moved around my Wii U and dropped it on accident from like 5 inches with MK8 in it.
Now it only goes into the screen with the revving noises...

Fuck everything.

AdanVC

Holy potato why the DLC is going live extremely late at night?? Will try to stay awake to play few races online and be amazed with the new tracks cuz the only ones I've watching footage of was Big Blue and Baby Park!

Numb

Been away from MK8 for some months now but 200cc seems like the time to get it on again.
I got a feeling i will get bodied for a while online before i get into the groove again.

Roo

Guys I need some last minute suggestions for the OT subtitle.
Otherwise I'll go with ffdgh's "you got boost power"

Numb

Went from 2nd to last while i had the finishing line in my sights during my first race. The brutality is crazy. I got comboed like this is a fighting game or something.

The DLC says it's unlocking on May for me for some reason. No idea why. I'm in the EU.
Still bought it anyway.

I think this is right.
t1429779600z4.png

Enforced

Guys I need some last minute suggestions for the OT subtitle.
Otherwise I'll go with ffdgh's "you got boost power"
yeah i'll go with that too.

Went from 2nd to last while i had the finishing line in my sights during my first race. The brutality is crazy. I got comboed like this is a fighting game or something.

The DLC says it's unlocking on May for me for some reason. No idea why. I'm in the EU.
Still bought it anyway.
Nintendo forgot to change it. :p

Top Bottom