• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Koodo

Banned
Tomorrow.

i81VN4Z0KFBXv.gif

This game can go to hell oh my god

Greg: Oh, when I learned how to do it in 7 I failed most of the time at first but eventually got good at it. And it just carried over.

Azuran

Banned
I want to head to bed early to wake up around 6am, but I know I won't fall asleep if I do.

I hate moments like this when something you want is within your grasp and you can't do anything but wait.

Sorry ffdgh, I didn't notice you until after the 2nd time I threw the boomerang. Who expects to even see a baby in all this madness? >.>

Edit: Oh wait, that wasn't you! I feel a little better but I still destroyed that poor baby :(

They're probably still in WWs. Oh GGs BTW.
Well, in a sense that it might not be used in 200cc since you might have to use brake more often instead of depending on the speed.
It will be used.

It won't be used as often though, not because of having to brake but because a lot of firehopping spots will either have the number of hops drastically reduced or will just be eliminated entirely.

Also is the new thread up yet?

Top Bottom