• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 - Limited Edition PS5 Bundle & DualSense Wireless Controller - (Available 9/01/23)

StereoVsn

I wouldn't mind getting those covers if Sony actually sells them. Controller looks good as well, but I don't really need another controller.

Ansphn

This actually looks absolutely amazing. First custom game based face plate that interest me. And the controller looks good too.

Last edited:

Alphagear

I wouldn't mind getting those covers if Sony actually sells them. Controller looks good as well, but I don't really need another controller.

Sold separately too.

F1g8kPpWIAEh1fK

//DEVIL//

I really hate the PS5 limited editions so far. They are just basic faceplates and that's it.

Spider man PS4 pro limited edition is far superior than this crap.

So far, only the halo edition series X I would actually call a limited collector edition. This is just faceplates. And I think Sony created ps5 with faceplates in mind just as cheap way to get the collector editions out. They did the same thing with final fantasy 16. Pass

Controller is ok.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I really hate the PS5 limited editions so far. They are just basic faceplates and that's it.

Spider man PS4 pro limited edition is far superior than this crap.

So far, only the halo edition series X I would actually call a limited collector edition. This is just faceplates. And I think Sony created ps5 with faceplates in mind just as cheap way to get the collector editions out. They did the same thing with final fantasy 16. Pass

Controller is ok.

For whatever reason the limited edition consoles have just gone the way of the dinosaur this gen. Typically both MS and Sony would have released 4 or 5 by now at least.

RCU005

I want the digital edition faceplates. Wish me good luck because they are going to be impossible to find. It’ll be easier to just buy another console entirely.

skit_data

That's a cool design. I like the assymetrical look of the colours. I like my consoles having the "launch" look though so I'm not the target audience.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I always thought the PS5 Slim would just be the size of the digital model with an optional slot to insert a disc drive.
Same here. Mainly due to faceplate accessories. Still too early for a new physical redesign if these types of spend are to be offered still. Need to get them current design units up to the 50m range first, me thinks.

If the "slim" or "optional drive" model is coming, it's probably pushed to next year with a possible Pro to launch align similar to how they did it with the PS4.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I don't like the faceplate but the controller is interesting. I wouldn't mind one of those.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

I wish they sold them separately.
They did

Wait PS4 pro version ? Can't because the whole console was red. Some people were selling the shell on eBay though .

Problem it was glossy. If you look at it, it will get scratched

Last edited:
PS5 Slim cancelled?

This has nothing to do with and should not serve as any indication about what future hardware plans from Sony look like. I dunno why people always try and jump to conclusions whenever literally anything gets announced. Sony still wants people to buy the OG model, and the Slim wouldn’t launch in a limited edition model like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom