• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings - First Look

3liteDragon

EzVqwiaVoAIAv-E

EzVspfUVoAAzVab

Last edited:

Xenon

Looks interesting. Not digging the floaty fighting in the MCU but maybe it will be explained.

Why is he wearing a Star Trek uniform while holding that staff?

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
This movie will tank.

Dave Callaham is the (co) writer behind this. He worked on Mortadella Wombat 2021, Flounder Moman 1984, sequel for Spiderverse, old home refugees on a loose 1+2+3+4, ... he did write JCVJ which was good.

GeekyDad

Never heard of this franchise before, but it looks really good -- kind of a Chinese Dark Knight. And I really like that actress (even if her name is ridiculous). Will check it out when it releases.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Marvel has crushed the super hero movie thing no reason to take a time out from doing them.

nush

Teaser didn't interest me a lot, was too much a wannabe modern China action film. This actual trailer is much a better MCU trailer. My interest is rising.

I rewatched the teaser before posting this to make sure I was not misremembering.

sol_bad

Fucking Abomination man, dope as fuck. And he'll be in She-Hulk. Will be interesting see what he has been up to over the last 11 years.

MilkLizard

Only your opinion is allowed to be voiced on a message board then? Go find a safe space.
What? Safe space my ass. You told me what to do, not an opinion. And now let’s not trash this thread with silliness.

Last edited:

nush

In my opinion stop watching trailers if you're a spoilerphobe. The masses don't care about that stuff.

Sybrix

Looks ok, nothing mind blowing.

I always loose interest when shit music plays over it, that trailer had some solider boy bullshit crap playing over it which is almost enough for me to not bother watching it at all.

Looks ok, hope to be pleasantly surprised. If it’s as good as Black Panther I would be happy, though I’m not much of a modern rap guy.

Changing the ethnicity of everybody doesn't make a generic Marvel origin story movie suddenly become good. See Black Panther for more information.

Let's see if this is actually a good movie or just another Marvel Studios written and produced on an assembly line product.

sol_bad

Changing the ethnicity of everybody doesn't make a generic Marvel origin story movie suddenly become good. See Black Panther for more information.

Let's see if this is actually a good movie or just another Marvel Studios written and produced on an assembly line product.

Proof of assembly line product?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

Wait...what changed ethnicity?

ManaByte

“Yes, we just recently released the final trailer for Shang-Chi,” said Feige. “Some fans said, ‘This looks like a character they hadn’t seen in many years named The Abomination, fighting a character that looks like Wong. And I can say that the reason it looks like that is because that is Abomination fighting Wong.”

jason10mm

Gold Member
Huh, no D+ premium release? Or just a week delay? Wonder if the delta/mask mandate will shut enough theaters down that this (and all other tentpoles) get bumped again.

Top Bottom