• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Expanded Marvel's New York

zeldaring

Banned
Looks like a good improvement compared to the previous showing, however it still looks like more of the same that I had already played twice before. I will wait for a discount, but I am sure it will be an enjoyable playthrough.
Yea i'm happy i didn't buy miles morals. So this will seem like much fresher experience.

NEbeast

Looks amazing. I'll pick this up day one, I usually wait but this game will be worth it.
Fan Heatwave GIF by MOODMAN

People who said it looked bad on the last reveal.
Hood Goodbye GIF by Hollyoaks

Robbinhood

Banned
Yeah this is dope, graphics are amazing but it just looks fun to play. I really wanna swing around at these crazy speeds. SSD justified.

The only thing I wish they would implement is a level of danger while swinging, whether its health loss or death if you dive headfirst off a tall building into concrete.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The map size alleviates one of my biggest concerns. It also sounds like there is a much bigger focus on side activities which is good but I wished they showed examples. Side content was really weak in the first two.

They're showcasing what they want you to see and hiding what they don't want you to see.

I'd be worried about side activities at this point.

Yoboman

The character switching is so cool

I haven't seen it since GTA5? Have any other games attempted it in open world

zeldaring

Banned
Spider-Man games are not known for good combat. I wonder if this game will have a way to skip open world crap and just play through set pieces?
I enjoyed the combat is spider man it was good but not great. Aslo loved the combat in the arkham games and i heard they will try to make it more similar to that.

The amount of detail on screen is very impressive. Loads of cars and people which really brought those scenes to life.

Not sure the games for me still, it looks like the formula might get stale for me pretty fast like the first one did. Definitely keeping my eyes on it though.

Top Bottom