• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

The virus is man made.
5 years old.
Read the patent from the link I post.

In fact the patent is here.

We are being taken for a ride. The virus is not a week old, they knew about it over 5 years ago and already had a vaccine ready....

Infowars? Seems legit!

Airbus Jr

Banned
Posible cause of virus-spreading infection are from improper hygene of consuming contagious bats and snakes

images

images

images

Last edited:

Blade2.0

Even if every single person on the planet catches the illness, it only really is deadly to those with compromised immune systems or other underlying health issues, it isn't an extinction level event. It would cull the old and weak basically. So far it only has had a 3% mortality rate. I'm not going to panic over it.
3% of 7 billion is 210,000,000 million people, dude. 3% is the same as the Spanish flu, you know, that horrible pandemic from 1918. You guys really need to take shit like this more seriously. You're showing how little you grasp the situation with shit like this.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Banned
3% of 7 billion is 210,000,000 million people, dude. 3% is the same as the Spanish flu, you know, that horrible pandemic from 1918. You guys really need to take shit like this more seriously. You're showing how little you grasp the situation with shit like this.

Yes, and 210 million people is only 3% of the earth’s population. 3% of the Earth’s population also died in WW2. We aren’t going extinct from a viral form of pneumonia.

Blade2.0

Yes, and 210 million people is only 3% of the earth’s population. 3% of the Earth’s population also died in WW2. We aren’t going extinct from a viral form of pneumonia.
It's still a lot more serious than you are giving it. That's 2/3rds of the us population. That's not some miniscule number

Cybrwzrd

Banned
It's still a lot more serious than you are giving it. That's 2/3rds of the us population. That's not some miniscule number

Yes, and it would be spread out across the entire planet, if it even infects that many people. Which it won't.

You are far more likely to be killed by a car tomorrow than you are from this virus, plus SARS and Swine Flu combined.

Just sayin

That is why you don't let authoritarian systems with little accountability and state run media to gain an economy to start building such things.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Posible cause of virus-spreading infection are from improper hygene of consuming contagious bats and snakes

images

images

images
Sounds like that AIDS myth that said bestiality created said virus when humanity has been fucking animals since time immemorial. Yet another manmade virus made by (((them))).

Last edited by a moderator:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I got swine flu once. They managed to track it down to one college student who went to Mexico on spring break and brought it back, which started the infection in my state.

Felt like I was dying for 2 weeks. Just laid in bed or on the floor. My dad came by and left food outside the door and never came in, and then promptly sprayed the whole outside of the door with so much lysol it was tough to breath for a bit.

Good times.

Ownage

Babies and old ppl with bad immune systems. Those are the demographics at risk. Not trying to be an ass. These are the most suseptable.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Babies and old ppl with bad immune systems. Those are the demographics at risk. Not trying to be an ass. These are the most suseptable.

Exactly. That is why it isn't nearly as dangerous as the Spanish Flu. It isn't killing people with healthy immune systems.

Having to close three cities each with populations in the millions is pretty serious I would say.

It's China, they just don't want videos of their ineptitude making it out to social media.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
SARS hit Canada pretty good when it struck, due to us having a heavily Asian population in some dense areas. Toronto and Vancouver especially. So I think I’m just going to lay low for a bit and avoid the touristy spots until this blows over.

My daughter texted me from school today to say we were all going to die from Coronavirus, I just laughed and told her to chill.

bitbydeath

Exactly. That is why it isn't nearly as dangerous as the Spanish Flu. It isn't killing people with healthy immune systems.

It's China, they just don't want videos of their ineptitude making it out to social media.

I agree it is still early days yet to see if this would be disastrous or not.

SARS hit Canada pretty good when it struck, due to us having a heavily Asian population in some dense areas. Toronto and Vancouver especially. So I think I’m just going to lay low for a bit and avoid the touristy spots until this blows over.

My daughter texted me from school today to say we were all going to die from Coronavirus, I just laughed and told her to chill.

So far this doesn't even meet the 9.5% fatality rate of SARS, which killed 775 people worldwide and infected 8,000, It can still mutate if it crosses enough borders, but probably unlikely given the drastic overkill measures China is taking to contain it. If this happened in a clusterfuck like India it would lead to disaster.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
So far this doesn't even meet the 9.5% fatality rate of SARS, which killed 775 people worldwide and infected 8,000, It can still mutate if it crosses enough borders, but probably unlikely given the drastic overkill measures China is taking to contain it. If this happened in a clusterfuck like India it would lead to disaster.

But it wont happened in India because people there eats curry they dont consume rats, wolf, snake or bats meat undercooked/half raw

Last edited:

nush

enforcing similar measures to 10+ cities now.

The video is a bit misleading, It's Chinese new years eve in about 9 hours from now. Most privately owned shops and the wet markets will be naturally closed becuse people have left for thier hometowns or are at home with family for the celebrations tonight.

But it wont happened in India because people there eats curry they dont consume rats, wolf, snake or bats meat undercooked/half raw

Oh yes they do, and then some. Rat meat in Bihar and Wild Dog/Wolf in Nagaland just to state two popular examples. Plus the hygiene is infinitely worse. Thankfully mobility is crap and the healthcare is abysmal, so transmission of exotic new strains isn't as common as people can't move around as much and tend to die much more frequently when they get sick. 8+ million Indian children literally starve to death (to be exact, die of malnutrition) every single year. You won't hear about it in the news though as India is an afterthought. It is comparable to sub saharan africa so epidemics tend to be contained due to underdevelopment.

This is receiving so much attention because 200 million Chinese travel abroad every year and in general healthwise they tend to be comparable to large western populations.; China overtakes U.S. for healthy lifespan: WHO.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
So its an accident or..you know..on purpose...
Well the MSM is making out Coronavirus is a brand new thing, yet here we have the 100% proof they had a vaccine ready 5 years ago.

Infowars? Seems legit!

You are low iq comrade. Infowars has more credibility than CNN.
You also show how low iq you are by completely ignoring the justia patent link! Are you going to say that is fake as well idiot?

It’s actually psychic vampirism, study it out.

You are the low iq idiot that doesn't even know what none ionising radiation is.
Your opinion is literally worthless.

Last edited:

nush

You also show how low iq you are by completely ignoring the justia patent link! Are you going to say that is fake as well idiot?

My screen is 4k, should I be using 8K? Maybe my image quality really is too low to see the truth. :unsure:

Mistake

You guys are missing the true facts. Look, it's in plain sight. You know what year it is now? Year of the rat. The timing couldn't be more perfect

iorek21

A very cold day for a sip of

╭╯╭╯╭╯╭╯
█████████ ═╮
█ Bat █▏ ∥
🦇🦇🦇🦇 █▏ ∥
█ soup █▏ ∥
████████ ══╯
◥██████◤

Cybrwzrd

Banned
enforcing similar measures to 10+ cities now.

This could also be a contrived measure to crack down o
Well the MSM is making out Coronavirus is a brand new thing, yet here we have the 100% proof they had a vaccine ready 5 years ago.

You are low iq comrade. Infowars has more credibility than CNN.

You are the low iq idiot that doesn't even know what none ionising radiation is.
Your opinion is literally worthless.

You don’t even know how to spell “non”, so you shouldn’t give yourself too much credit there buddy.

V4skunk

Banned
This could also be a contrived measure to crack down o

You don’t even know how to spell “non”, so you shouldn’t give yourself too much credit there buddy.
Low iq idiot, i write and speak full blown Queens English.
In real English "NONE" is the correct spelling.
Do try harder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom