• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matrix World Released on Steam - Who's buying this amazing totally new, original and fresh experience?!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Lmao. I suppose Epic did make the assets free for developers so maybe it's technically not even illegal (well, they probably don't have the rights to the Matrix IP however), but lol. They list them as the developers, so proper! Getting deleted and the smartass publisher banned from Steam in 3, 2, 1...​
image.png

Last edited:

hlm666

What the actual fuck, the video started on the store page and i'm like wtf is going on this just looks like the demo project you can already play around in.

edit: 30 bucks worth of work adding a speedo on the driving apparently. here they can ripoff the model from this demo next for matrix world 2.

Last edited:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
All their games including this were removed from the store, I assume they've been banned from it too (I guess they may as well pay $1000 and surface as another, but also they probably didn't get the chance for a payout from this since it happened so soon so may not be worth it to them even).

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I love how this confirms steam has no vetting process at all, its just give us money and what happens, happens.

Quick to take down after a complaint though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom