• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create 12/6 - 12/12 GC sales SOAR!!

jarrod said:
The funny thing is "something around 3 million" would be more accurate.

Actually no... it wouldn't...

Look at Galian Beast's username!

Once again... proving my point... you're a kid who spends too much time on a message board, and puts way too much importance in it.

Me on the otherhand, couldn't care less what a moderator does to my account... Why would that affect me? You on the otherhand.... a little kid... always will be too.

For the last few years I've been telling one solidary truth. That is I do not care if you or anyone else takes me seriously. Might sound juvenile, but I suggest you open up your eyes. This is a video game forum on the internet... I suggest that you drill that reality into your mind. a VIDEO GAME INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD...

LMAO...

cvxfreak

Hello GAF! I like to be an idiot! said:
For the last few years I've been telling one solidary truth. That is I do not care if you or anyone else takes me seriously. Might sound juvenile, but I suggest you open up your eyes. This is a video game forum on the internet... I suggest that you drill that reality into your mind. a VIDEO GAME INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD...

LMAO...

GameFAQs and Gaming-Age are perhaps the two most opposite message board communities ever.

So why not try preaching on a college campus? See how that turns out?

You simply don't want to accept reality... and that is what I find hilarious.

VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET...

I am not an elitist fanboyistic internet geek that takes such things seriously...

I wonder how you people are when you are away from your computers... Probably picked on, and bullied or something. I'm sorry to hear that, I really am..., but that doesn't change the fact that this is a

cvxfreak

You simply don't want to accept reality... and that is what I find hilarious.

I am not an elitist fanboyistic internet geek that takes such things seriously...

I wonder how you people are when you are away from your computers... Probably picked on, and bullied or something. I'm sorry to hear that, I really am..., but that doesn't change the fact that this is a

Thanks for telling me something I had NO clue about.

You are elitist though, and for years I thought your attitude on the net was a result of real people picking and bullying you. How ironic! :lol

AniHawk

Yes you are.

Why else would you spend hours debating jarrod?

Just some food for thought.

Unison said:
Wait... This is A VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET??!?!?!

Why didn't anyone tell me!!!

It's a tightly kept secret by those who want to believe they are on some higher-than-others intellectual panel of sorts... of course you wouldn't know.

cvxfreak

It's a tightly kept secret by those who want to believe they are on some higher-than-others intellectual panel of sorts... of course you wouldn't know.

So, uh, why are you here?

AniHawk said:
Yes you are.

Why else would you spend hours debating jarrod?

Just some food for thought.

Because I like arguing when I do other things. Keeps things interesting for a while. And sometimes in these arguments I find new things that I did not know.

I could spend 3 hours arguing with the kid, and then after growing tired, and having nothing else to do online I'll simply get up and leave. My thoughts won't even reflect upon talking to him, as if it never even happened. A few days later, if i need to go online, ill come back and the cycle starts again.

In the last year or so though, ive become bored far quicker than before. And thus I've realized there will be a time where I simply can not stand such company. And that should be good news for you too.

Once again... INTERNET VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD...

I always find it how funny people use such a device to elevate their own sense of importance. The internet is a funny thing. Whether it be a poster on the message board, a moderator or what ever. using such a thing to elevate themselves, to make themselves believe they are clever or intelligent...

well ill say this to you... congrads... I hope you enjoy your illusions of grandeur

cvxfreak

Because I like arguing when I do other things. Keeps things interesting for a while. And sometimes in these arguments I find new things that I did not know.

I could spend 3 hours arguing with the kid, and then after growing tired, and having nothing else to do online I'll simply get up and leave. My thoughts won't even reflect upon talking to him, as if it never even happened. A few days later, if i need to go online, ill come back and the cycle starts again.

In the last year or so though, ive become bored far quicker than before. And thus I've realized there will be a time where I simply can not stand such company. And that should be good news for you too.

Once again... INTERNET VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD...

I always find it how funny people use such a device to elevate their own sense of importance. The internet is a funny thing. Whether it be a poster on the message board, a moderator or what ever. using such a thing to elevate themselves, to make themselves believe they are clever or intelligent...

well ill say this to you... congrads... I hope you enjoy your illusions of grandeur

Thanks for posting your auto biography. At least you got the facts about you correct... literally every sentence.

jarrod

Banned
Actually no... it wouldn't...
Actually it would. "Around 3 million" is closer to what GBA and PS2 will end up selling in Japan than "around 2 million".

AssMan

Banned
The funny thing is, I bet you do.

I think he's ashamed of himself in real life. The type who was picked on in high school so he comes online to a gaming forum to criticize people, which I assume, makes him feel better than everyone else.

AssMan said:
I think he's ashamed of himself in real life. The type who was picked on in high school so he comes online to a gaming forum to criticize people, which I assume, makes him feel better than everyone else.

You can think what ever you want, it doesn't change reality. I don't come to this board or any other board to criticize anyone, let alone make someone feel bad or myself better. I do enjoy beating someone in an argument but other than that I couldn't care less.

I honestly wish you guys had better life experiences, but lashing out at others, believing you are better than them... can't and won't make a difference. I know people just like you, and I know how they've turned out. It's not pretty. I wonder what you'll do to gain some sort of acceptance once you realize the old forum aint cutting it.

cvxfreak

You can think what ever you want, it doesn't change reality. I don't come to this board or any other board to criticize anyone, let alone make someone feel bad or myself better. I do enjoy beating someone in an argument but other than that I couldn't care less.

I honestly wish you guys had better life experiences, but lashing out at others, believing you are better than them... can't and won't make a difference. I know people just like you, and I know how they've turned out. It's not pretty. I wonder what you'll do to gain some sort of acceptance once you realize the old forum aint cutting it.

Thanks for posting the sequel to your autobiography.

Unison

Actually, right now, Hello GAF! I like to be an idiot! is out there living the life, and we're all still reading A VIDEOGAME MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET.

... maybe he was right... :lol

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Aw shit, I missed the name change!

*looks in vain for Galian Beast*

:lol :lol :lol

I miss the stimulating debate!!

:lol :lol :lol

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Justin Bailey said:
This should be the new title of GAF.

YOU BASTARD

The links at the top of the page are all fucked now.

:lol :lol

how many times did he post that? THIS IS A VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET...

:lol

Don't forget it's the BEST damn one, Hello GAF. I like to be an Idiot!

Top Bottom