• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 33, 2013 (Aug 12 - Aug 18)

Frodo

When people 'lol' and 'haha' at W101 sales, what exactly about the situation makes them happy? It's a bizarre reaction.

I know, right?

That is what I can't understand. Goes to a video games forum, to celebrate when good games fail to sell. Makes sense, champz.

When people 'lol' and 'haha' at W101 sales, what exactly about the situation makes them happy? It's a bizarre reaction.

Because, anything that continues to allow them to call for Nintendo's death is a good thing. (Also, now they can go "I told ya so" to Platinum because why would they ever make a deal with Nintendo exclusivity?)

Well, scratch one more off the list of potential system seller saviors I've been seeing in list wars for months. Wondering what the reasoning for its poor performance will be , given its not a late feature incomplete port from a company who must hate Nintendo and sabotage their own products to be vindictive.

In seriousness though, that's a bummer. I like Platinum and their games, and while I had low expectations for this game's sales, I hoped it would do well for them, relatively speaking. Always a shame to see a good game bomba.

Glass Rebel

1. Goddamn at those W101 sales. Wii U
2. Goddamn at the banning in this thread

dqAyrNv.png

Can someone share SRW numbers?

edit: oh, new thread :)

Top Bottom