• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 9, 2012 (Feb 27 - Mar 04)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
PokePark has taken a different approach too. How much did they sell?

Exactly.

Super Pokémon Rumble would have sold at least 2 more copies to me if it only had online. That game is begging for it but noo.

I know that the original Pokémon Rumble is one of the few Wiiware games Nintendo has ever bragged about, but concrete sales figures I do not have.

so Little Battler Experience 1 makes its way to 3DS. Wouldn't be surprise Level-5 is testing market and trying to build the fan base for future game(s) form the series.

Did we know anything more about Youkai Watch? Is it platform still unknown?

Square Enix will bring its Gyrozetter thing, so it seems software houses are trying to push this kind of games on 3DS.

Chris1964 said:
You can't name Pokemon everything and expect it to sell hundreds of thousands. This is an SLG.
I don't know if simulation is that out of bounds. Pokémon's had people doing crazy character training and party building for slow-ass turn-based battles for the better part of two decades.
Green Slime said:
It's Pokemon. I can't imagine it NOT getting a Western release.
The recent Typing comes to mind.

Mr. Pointy said:
No, he meant Fire Emblem Musou.
I've thought for a while that this would be a very logical idea.
Me three. An original Nintendo-made setting/characters or ones taken from previous games can set the basis for the look and battles, and it should be easy enough to implement some of the rock-paper-scissors rules. There's also that Fire Emblem in the west is still largely known for the direct action of the Smash Bros. characters.

I don't think I'd quite noticed this disparity before. Among Sonic games in the post-Sega-hardware time, the Mario & Sonic Olympic games are at the absolute top of the list. But among Mario games of DS and Wii, Mario & Sonic Olympic games make the bottom of the list.

Erethian

I don't know why people think that 10k is good but bellow is horrible, I think that anything bellow 15k is very bad :/

I think it's more that going from 5 figures to 4 figures is a headline/psychological figure. A point of morbid curiosity, rather than there being any real difference between a figure of, say, 9025 and 10025.

I don't know why people think that 10k is good but bellow is horrible, I think that anything bellow 15k is very bad :/
I suppose it's psychological.

I mean I don't think anyone thinks 23 units above 10K is "good." It's probably within whatever margin of error MC have anyway.

The other thing is if it magically manages to stay above 10K without any major software then maybe it's finding a floor.

Madao

could F-Zero Musou be a good way to revive the series?

kill waves and waves of rivals as long as you can because every pilot wants C. Falcon dead.

Celine

I think it's more that going from 5 figures to 4 figures is a headline/psychological figure. A point of morbid curiosity, rather than there being any real difference between a figure of, say, 9025 and 10025.
Indeed.

Also in the second week, when I predicted sales lower than 100K for PSV (to the disbelief of some gaffers) ,I bet that Vita would fall under 10K before golden week.
So I'm waiting that.

It will be interesting knowing what plateau can reach without any significant price reduction or software.

luca1980

Banned
maybe because under 10.000 the number resembles the xbox numbers lol?

anyway the 3ds is the hot platform sales wise, vita cannot continue like it's doing...

Top Bottom