• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medicom Kubrick Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here loves Kubricks?! XD

Legos be gone! Kubricks are king! I just can't help but love them. A great balance of quality and size compared to other brands. I only wish I had Kubricks when I was a kid.

If ye love Kubricks and have a collection, post em!

Here's my small, but very much loved collection:
Neon Genesis Evangelion Sets C, D, E, F and G.
Mazinger Z Set A
Casshern Limited Edition Set

kubrick.jpg

Belfast

I really wish they'd start selling these in the US, but we'd never get all the GOOD ones or the more obscure things. I guess there must be some import shops that sell them, but its not always a good selection. If I had easy access and a nice selection, I'd definitely consider buying some.

Mau_Mau

Banned
I bought way too many of these little things. I initially picked up a Planet of the Apes set a few years back, then Metal Gear, and then Medicom kept releasing figures based on so many series I enjoyed. I finally had to stop sinking money into these things. Especially after all the HK & Japanese sellers on eBay started grossly inflating their prices. Where does everyone buy their Kubs from anyway these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom