• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men and Women (3) of gaf I ask you this

Who are you attracted to?

• White people

Votes: 103 74.1%
  • Mixed people/Latino

Votes: 68 48.9%
  • Asian people

Votes: 74 53.2%
  • Black people

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Native people

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Whatever Thor is

Votes: 19 13.7%
  • Everybody

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Ancient Sumerians

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Too many dimensions tbh

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Demons

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • Angels

Votes: 23 16.5%
  • Succubus

Votes: 33 23.7%
  • Trees

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Everything

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Ships

• Ship girls

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • Mother nature

• Cars

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Nobody (not the keith sweat song)

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • A.I/Programs

• Robots/Androids

Votes: 25 18.0%

• Total voters

Papa

Banned
Ok... what is going on with that ki adi mundi looking "chick" to the right?

It's Devin Townsend

fe288c8fe7736c92a6fba50ba758625234592f55_hq.jpg

deafmedal

It’s a good thing Keith Sweat can croon his ass off, dude is an ugly duck ass lookin muthafucka.

Love that song though. Great to masturbate to 😉

Gargus

Banned
White women are #1. But there is a still a whole lot of ugly fucking white chics.

Asian would be next but I'm picky as they need to be Korean, Japanese or a few select Chinese. But I dont find the vast majority of other Asian women that attractive.

Few black women. But they have to be milk chocolate black like pam grier, I dont like black as midnight chics at all. The ones I like are also like highly mixed I guess like Rosario dawson but she is probably like 1/13th black.

That's about it. Sure there are always exceptions but for every Salma Hayek there are 500,000 butt ugly mexicans. I'm sure there are some hot ass Spanish chics (the good kind from Spain, not the ones from mexico).

Birdo

Banned
I've only ever been attracted to my own race.

It's not some "Social construct" or bullshit like that. It's just my natural preference. I don't control who i'm attracted to *Shrug*.

Doom85

White, black, Latino, and mixed women. On rare occasion I can find an Asian woman attractive but it's not that often. Wasn't sure what native people meant, if it means Native Americans I mean I didn't even bother checking it as I'm not sure ever even met a Native American woman despite living my whole life in the US.

How would you have made the poll?

I think he had a problem with the distinction mixed and latino. Latino is often used about native americans (in a wider geographical sense, the Americas) and mix of native americans and white or black people. At least that's my impression. I guess it's a bit complicated as native american and latino are sort of treated differently, at least in the US. Then again, most racial things don't make much sense and often just reinforces stereotypes and creates tribalism.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I think he had a problem with the distinction mixed and latino. Latino is often used about native americans (in a wider geographical sense, the Americas) and mix of native americans and white or black people. At least that's my impression. I guess it's a bit complicated as native american and latino are sort of treated differently, at least in the US. Then again, most racial things don't make much sense and often just reinforces stereotypes and creates tribalism.
Yeah I just wanted to include everybody more than anything but there are white "latinos" and everything in between.

Birdo

Banned
How would you have made the poll?

By putting Latino and Mixed as seperate choices :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know your culture very well. But where I live, Mixed is it's own category (Any race can be mixed with another)

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
By putting Latino and Mixed as seperate choices :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Maybe it's an American thing, I don't know your culture very well. But where I live, Mixed is it's own category.
I thought you were a white guy from Ohio.

deafmedal

Are you larping as a deaf person wtf
While I never could fucking stand Chris Cornell I would never say something stupid like he cannot sing... I mean, sure- Keith Sweat isn’t a Teddy Pendergrass but I doubt he would have had a successful career if he couldn’t sing.

I don’t know why I’m defending a joke post in a joke thread lol. You win, I guess?

-Troid-

Banned
I'd pretty much date any woman (not that I would now since I'm married) as long as they were pretty attractive and not a bad/annoying person.

That being said features I find most attractive are Blonde or raven Black hair, Dick Sucking Lips, and big butts, and those most typically are found in white, latina, and black (or some mixture of those) ethnicities. So that's what I voted for.

Top Bottom