• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jackson Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be crazier then a pet 'coon but he did make some quality music

What are your favourite songs?

And who can forget Moonwalker on Genesis....rescuing a little girl or so we thought!

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
ill never forget the time i worked out the overly simplistic pattern that worked on EVERY boss fight in that game. golden.. wait.. that makes me sound stupid

lets just say i overestimated that game :p

moist

Thriller is still the greatest music video ever made.

I like to just think that he died in a tragic plane crash after Black or White came out.

Blackie

Favorite songs, eh? I've always been partial to "Wanna be Startin Something", "Smooth Criminal", and "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough".

Moonwalker on genesis was tight. I probably wouldn't be able to stand playing the game now if I tried, but back then it was tight to spray that magic michael fairy dust at bad guys to take em out, and rescue little kids from closets and shit. I could never beat the game, though, what happened at the end?

Cool

I'd have to say "Billie Jean" and "The Girl Is Mine" from the Thriller album. I liked the Thriller and the Bad album. It all went downhill after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom