• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft’s new Starfield Xbox controller and headset are available now

Kvally

Banned
It's possible that they faced some sort of shortage in some places in the world during the COVID chip-shortage, everyone did to some extent.

But the idea that 2 years on they're still facing stock issues is just completely meritless, they would have been shouting from the rooftops about how they can't keep up with demand etc, Microsoft never misses a photo-op moment, ever.
All companies do that. Keep in mind, the other console manufacturer also stated this year that they can finally run with normal inventory.

Alpha Male

Yep, I caved and bought a headset to go with my controller as well...even though I'll probably hardly ever use it. It will look nice sitting next to the controller for sure.

Astray

Gold Member
All companies do that. Keep in mind, the other console manufacturer also stated this year that they can finally run with normal inventory.
I mean true. But we didn't hear anything about it from Microsoft like at all.

No company would forego telling their userbase that there will be more supply to satisfy the endless demand.

Pallas

Gold Member
Happy to say my controller has the see through triggers. Damn this thing feels great in my hands and it’s sexy.

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIF

Fredrik

Got mine today! I don’t know if they’ve changed something from the normal controller or if my other one is just getting worn out, but this feels so good, loving the rubber grip and sturdy triggers, and it looks awesome 👌

Last edited:

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Man, I really want one of those controllers, but my heart belongs to controllers with paddles. Should've made an elite version!

Top Bottom