• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox Design Lab Controllers inspired by Fallout announced

Draugoth

Gold Member

Introducing the Xbox Wireless Controller – Fallout, available exclusively at Xbox Design Lab. Prepare for the future with a customized design. Display each of Vault Boy’s S.P.E.C.I.A.L. traits with the Fallout top case and side cap design. Choose from a variety of button styles curated for your Fallout color scheme. Add more of your style with upgrades like metallic triggers and D-pads, rubberized side and back grips, and even include a battery door engraving for a personalized touch. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including console, PC, and mobile.

EDMIX

Those are some ugly ass controllers lol

Usually Xbox has some good designs but then you get stuff like this or the recycled one.

lol I'm saying

They had 1 fucking job.

We don't even have like a Vault Blue looking one with yellow stripes or some shit.

So… Fallout 4 remaster/upgrade release soon, right?
Well yeah,
I predict sometime during April…. Wait, wait its becoming more clear I’m feelin possibly April 12th or perhaps a week before on the 5th, both fall on a Friday.

I believe it was supposed to release last year? But why not wait for the show?
If this is bumped up to Starfield graphics it would be very nice.

Top Bottom