• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft is discussing VR and might launch VR hardware with Xbox Games Studios

MarkMe2525

Yet Quest alone has sold more headsets than Xbox consoles.
Depends on who's numbers you trust and definitely isn't the case if launch aligned. Not that it matters much, because it is absolutely true that VR is niche. I'm not a VR hater either, I own a Quest and PSVR.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Depends on who's numbers you trust and definitely isn't the case if launch aligned. Not that it matters much, because it is absolutely true that VR is niche. I'm not a VR hater either, I own a Quest and PSVR.
Hence why I said, the more the merrier. Niche doesn't mean there is no market for it nor is there no money to be made; like those who use it negatively want to believe.

I've never seen so many gamers argue against more options, but that will flip once those options are there. Always does. We have documented histories on this forum and many others of flippy floppies.

Nature of the brand loving beasts.

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

The only people who want VR to die are those without access to it.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Why do gamers even spit on options

Tons of peoples will find VR an incredible experience. There's no capturing it with videos, but the reactions from even real pilots is legit.

DCS it even becomes an advantage for dogfights for depth perception.

Or rally, takes a whole new pair of balls in VR

Even old Richard Burns rally is legit immersive in VR.

MarkMe2525

Hence why I said, the more the merrier. Niche doesn't mean there is no market for it nor is there no money to be made; like those who use it negatively want to believe.

I've never seen so many gamers argue against more options, but that will flip once those options are there. Always does. We have documented histories on this forum and many others of flippy floppies.

Nature of the brand loving beasts.
I agree with your sentiment. I honestly did miss your initial point. If MS does bring VR support, I hope it's not proprietary.

Top Bottom