• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millie A's sources seem to suggest Xbox has secured a "BIG" Third Party Title (both as an Exclusive and for Game Pass)

Perrott

Gold Member
What about the new Splinter Cell? That's a fairly big third-party series that has been regularly exclusive to Xbox systems one way or another throughout it's history. Plus, having Xbox foot the bill for a new title, would lower the risk of investing on such a project on Ubisoft's end.

ManaByte

Gold Member
What about the new Splinter Cell? That's a fairly big third-party series that has been regularly exclusive to Xbox systems one way or another throughout it's history. Plus, having Xbox foot the bill for a new title, would lower the risk of investing on such a project on Ubisoft's end.

I could believe it being Splinter Cell.

Three

Halo would be on PS5 if Sony wanted to.
Lol, they are not giving something that was previously multiplatform (Starfield) yet you think Sony is "gatekeeping" Halo from Playstation? What deluded world are you living in? Please don't tell me "yeah if PS allowed xcloud" or some other nonsense.

Last edited:
4LqVoum.jpg

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
My guess is Splinter Cell.

At the very least, im just hoping that it's a game that im interested in playing.

MonarchJT

Banned
But they are still working towards and are heavily celebrated by their fans for getting exclusives, you can’t eat the cake and have it. That’s my main point of the argument. Inconsistent messaging.
they will be celebrated forever by their base if they see the biggest player of the console space (Sony) continue to secure games moneyhatting ....(it's a bit like the dog biting its tail).

btw in against any type of timed exclusive

Last edited:

SaucyJack

We still speculating on this?

In all likelihood it’s fucking nothing, like almost all of these vague ass rumours.

Top Bottom