• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft rejects NFTs and blockchain to ensure "a safe and inclusive experience"

Pejo

Couldn't help but throw a little virtue signaling in there while they were at it, but I agree wholeheartedly with the decision. It's kinda surreal seeing the industry, who would largely benefit from these scams, actually standing against them. Like they're actually looking at our best interests for once. I'm sure there's some back end downside for them that I just am not aware of, but I appreciate it all the same.

It translates to "only we get to monetize Minecraft".
Miranda Cosgrove Jokes On You GIF by chescaleigh

NFT's do not need permission from anyone to create a scam using licensed products.

Just look at those android pokemon games that are monetized to hell that are unlicensed as shit in PlayStore :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Miranda Cosgrove Jokes On You GIF by chescaleigh

NFT's do not need permission from anyone to create a scam using licensed products.

Just look at those android pokemon games that are monetized to hell that are unlicensed as shit in PlayStore :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

I couldn't give a shit either way, but its not me setting the TOS.

Top Bottom