• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Legends | Review Thread

Foilz

Banned
Anyone who judges anything based off of opinions of others needs their heads examined. There's so many movies and TV shows that "career" reviewer absolutely hate or trash that people end of living. Super Mario is one good example.

I normally could care less about reviews as long as the game isn't broken.

Topher

Gold Member
Best scale to evaluate a game. If score < FPS, is trash, otherwise is acceptable.

Prepping for Redfall reviews?

Trying Not To Laugh Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

lol....I'm just kidding

nemiroff

Gold Member
I played a little bit of campaign coop. It's a bit underwhelming so far. I mean, it's Minecraft.., how is it possible they can't put enough talent and resources to knock it out of the park.. These franchises are MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISES..., they should get some proper no-nonsense treatment to really make them stand out. It seems like MS has let some kind of mediocre culture being formed in studios like 343 and Mojang.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, I'll keep playing a bit more tomorrow and see if there's something there.

Last edited:
Played for a bit. Graphically is quiet good looking.

Also controls are breezy for action strategy game, simple and effortless to play. Was playing with a couple of buddies, mostly getting a hang of it.

Let's see how it goes.

Played 4 hrs. Loving it.

Definitely has a learning curve like all strategy games.

But overall is a breezy experience. Not very intense like some rts games on pc can be.

acm2000

Gave it a go for a couple of hours so far, nice little pikmin style "my first RTS"

Seems like it's Well worth a play on game pass, and probably worth a buy if you are really into these sorts of rts.

Top Bottom