• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Miss Info" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I just caught this chick on VH1 on this show called Best Week show or something like that and she's called "Miss Info". Damn she's fucking HOT

It's obvious she's asian but does anyone know anything else about her? What ethnicity is she?

*fap* +1

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Mau_Mau said:
I'm calling the cops about your avator.

O.K. have fun exlaining what an "avator" is. ;)

isamu

Mike Works said:
I'm guessing the cops wouldn't know what an avatar is either

They'd probably think it was someone in the airforce :)

nitewulf

whats with the asian fascination? girls of all races look good...ok now i sound like a politically correct fruit. but seriously...
and yeah, that avatar is kinda creepy.

isamu

LOL nitewulf you're a riot. Anyway I think the chick is actually mixed with asian and black.

pnjtony

71-33059-sm.jpg

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-269571

isamu

revivalist said:
She's on the crew for HOT 97's (www.hot97.com) Morning Show. You can get the station if you live in the tri-state area.

does she sound sexy on the show?

and lol @ your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom